Ideeli / Order is not received.

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I have been an ideeli customer for a long time now and couple of months ago I made an order. But now I think that was my last order and they just lost a customer. They have moved to Groupon and now I can no longer access my account info. I have not received my last order yet and I can’t even check the info about it. I contacted ideeli customer service, but there was no answer. I think that their old customer support email is not working anymore, but I don’t have any ideas what can be wrong with their new email. They are just ignoring me!

To
Jan 20, 2016

Comments

• Do
      20th of Jan, 2016

The item number isn't important, as there is NOTHING I can do about a fraudulent, intelligence-insulting, no-returns-accepted order "filled" today by Ideel/Groupon. The purchase arrived in a Groupon box, so the originator of this bait-and-switch game is not certain; I just know I will never purchase another item from either company. When Ideeli/Ideel started out, I was happy with their goods and services; however, over the last six months or so they dissolved into a company without scruples and without a care for loyal customers.

I purchased a pair of "Charles David" (right!) booties on this site about a month ago. They arrived today. My hand turned black when I went to take them out of the box, as the dye immediately transferred. They were made of cardboard, and poor quality cardboard at that. They smelled like a combination of Raid and lighter fluid. These unbelievably awful excuses for human footwear never even got close to a Charles David shoe, believe me; the CD shoe would have taken off running. I honestly thought about just donating them to a homeless shelter, but these booties are SO BAD that donation would be an insult to the recipient. How dare anyone try to pass this absolute garbage off as brand name, and also have the unmitigated gall to accept the customer's money in spite of such a lie? What the hell happened, Ideel? Did management become a den of crooks, liars, and thieves? Whatever the answer to that question, just know that you have tarnished your image beyond redemption and have damaged Groupon's potential profits. Whoever you are/were, you are unfit to run any business, and as worthless as these booties.

Oh, and, during my rant, I may have forgotten to mention that the "shoes" were marked size 6, but were at least a 7.5. Did I neglect to state that, judging by the soles, they appeared to have been worn and stretched out to the point they actually fell off my my foot (after I worked up the nerve to try them on - a huge mistake)?? Did I mention how very, very angry I am about this and how I will always consider the last management team at Ideel to be no more concerned than a pit of vipers? Well, in case I forgot . . .