Idea Cellular / Hero Honda customer being cheated by Idea executive

1 India Review updated:

I took a hero Honda corporate idea plan last month . As per hero Honda corporate plan & as committed by idea executive (Mr. Ajay Pandey) my CUG call must be free. Now in my bill these are being charged. After too many complaints and follow up now I am being told that as per new train regulation these can't be free. If this information would have been told to me earlier I would have gone for other operator.

Thus it is a negligence by your executive (MR. Ajay Pandey) i.e he does not have the knowledge that now CUG is not free now.Now I am trapped by Idea as I have already paid my advance rental for TWO YEARS & Rs. 2000 as my interim payment. So either return my all the deposit or make my CUG free as committed by your executive(Mr. Ajay Pandey). This is nothing but cheating the customer. How can IDEA change any plan without intimating the customer (i.e now CUG is not free in HERO HONDA plan).

Comments

• Li
      29th of Nov, 2009

Idea is a BIG SCAM company, They charged me unauthorised charges of above rs 500 few months ago saying that I have subscribed to their gprs service which I clearly didn't & when I spoke with the customer service they repeteadly kept on telling me that you had subscribed to it is not refundable. I make myself to forget the charge & now again a few days back they charged me again rs 50 saying that I have sent STD messages & It made me mad. Why on the earth I will spend 50 rs for sending messages instead of calling. when I contacted them then they were rude & told me that you have sent it & we will not refund a penny & when I asked them the numbers on which the messages has been sent, They start giving me run around. I am 100% sure that they are cheap ###ing BS scammers with a bamboo in their ### & jumping all day hungry for people's money, They have scammed thousands. this company should be shut down & owners should be put behind the bars. MOTHER###ERS, Randi ke beej saale.