ICICI Prudential / Life Stage Assure / misselling

1 India Review updated:

I had bought a policy Life Stage Assure from icici prudential on 08/12/2009. The policy number is [protected] and whose premium is 25000 yearly. According to company representative guidelines the policy term is for 3 years and on maturity i will get my fund value as per NAV. Secondly there is no allocation charges in the plan as per agent said. I have not received my policy bond till date. Regarding this i had a word with customer care excutive and he told me all about the product features. He told me that the plan is for 15 years and my first premium will be zero if i will not complete the policy term. He also told me that if i surrender the policy then surrender charges would be deducted from my fund value.Then i visited the company office in Sector-9 D Chandigarh and requested to cancel the policy. Company executives refused my cancellation request. Now i don't have any need of this product.Plz do the needfull things.

Regards
Manni Gupta
[protected]

Comments

• Ic
      13th of Jul, 2015

Dear Manni,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of the details.Our official will get in touch with you and assist you.

• Ic
      15th of Jul, 2015

Dear Manni,

Our official tried contacting on the number registered with us as well as the number mentioned in the complaint. But, the number was incorrect. Request you to kindly provide us with an alternate contact detail for our official to get in touch with you and assist you.

Regards,