ICICI Personal Loan / terrible service

I applied for personal loan form icici. each required document is submitted to bank through martin (an employee of loan department in icici, hyderabad). I used to call him after each 2 days for status of the process. always he says it's under process and after 15 days he says that your file is missing from our office, not only yours but whole bundle (around 100 files)... great job.

I need money urgently as my younger bother is going to take admission in college.

Hence I am requesting you to publicize it to be careful other people.

Thanks,
Anoop

Comments

17th of Jul, 2007

This is Mr Sanule a rehgistered money lender who offer loans to people with a low interest rate and also with so much so considerations, so, i will advice to try and apply for an easy loan here so that you can solve out your financial problems.

Contact samuel_loanfirm03@yahoo.com
    Thanks

• Dr
      16th of Apr, 2008

SIR,
    I have applied for a personal loan from icici bank, tirunelveli head office, tamilnadu.in regard to this i have submitted all needful documents...though verfication being completed, verificaiton dept person has given false report of my IT documents.
    to clarify this problem i have submitted original IT documents for further verificationand took it back the originals.but till this date i have not received any of good response for your authorities.
    So kindly arrange my personal loan at the earliest or else return my documents.