ICICI Lombard / Medical Insurance Policy / policy stands cancelled by lombard and money is still outstanding on icici credit card and increasing
ICICI Lombard has asked me to get a medical insurance plan, and the same has been done. But from the next day the policy i asked to get for me stands cancelled as per my requests. The company itself had also issued me a letter regarding the same, that the policy issued to me stands cancelled from the said date.
After that i myself made several complaints to the customer care of ICICI Lombard and ICICI Bank, but always provided a reference number stating your complaint is registered and the same is forwarded to the ICICI Lombard and ICICI Bank both.
Later i filed a case in consumer forum and send the copy of the case to the ICICI Bank Videocon Tower Delhi, ICICI Bank Race Course Circle Vadoddara, ICICI Lombard Kheshavrao Khadye Marg Mahalaxmi Mumbai.
The Bank is now started sending recovery guys from various agencies to my home in the odd hours, which crates a lots of nuisance in my house and the surroundings i belong to and livein.
I'm also copying the scanned papers i send by UPC and registered AD to both the parties earlier.
A worst bank and GIC company ever seen in my life.
More ICICI Lombard / Medical Insurance Policy Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme