ICICI Lombard / Medical Insurance Policy / policy stands cancelled by lombard and money is still outstanding on icici credit card and increasing

1 India Review updated:

ICICI Lombard has asked me to get a medical insurance plan, and the same has been done. But from the next day the policy i asked to get for me stands cancelled as per my requests. The company itself had also issued me a letter regarding the same, that the policy issued to me stands cancelled from the said date.
After that i myself made several complaints to the customer care of ICICI Lombard and ICICI Bank, but always provided a reference number stating your complaint is registered and the same is forwarded to the ICICI Lombard and ICICI Bank both.

Later i filed a case in consumer forum and send the copy of the case to the ICICI Bank Videocon Tower Delhi, ICICI Bank Race Course Circle Vadoddara, ICICI Lombard Kheshavrao Khadye Marg Mahalaxmi Mumbai.

The Bank is now started sending recovery guys from various agencies to my home in the odd hours, which crates a lots of nuisance in my house and the surroundings i belong to and livein.

I'm also copying the scanned papers i send by UPC and registered AD to both the parties earlier.

A worst bank and GIC company ever seen in my life.

Comments

• Vi
      23rd of Jul, 2007

I wont mediclem policy.

• Di
      29th of Feb, 2008

I got a call from the icici stating that i am calling from icici bank u got a offer for your credit card that the health policy is offered for you with condition that right now you donn't pay anything only we will hold your credit account for the policy money and then if you are not intereseted in one month we will cancel the policy and release the amount without any cancellation charge then i had called the number for the cancellation i am getting the no not in use.

these is abosolutely cheating ..
    regards
    Divakar

• Su
      21st of Sep, 2008

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know this. Yesterday i received a call from them and took my details. After looking all this i want to stop the processing at this moment please help me what to do.

• Ar
      10th of Feb, 2009

please Details

• Te
      23rd of Feb, 2009

And if u cancel the policy u have to pay termination charges towards it..

• Kr
      1st of Jun, 2009

I have some unauthorized transactions of ICICI lomabard EMIs on my credit card transactions.Ever since I have started getting those transactions I haven't paid my bills.I already called customer care 7 times and reported this.Before sending the lombard card to me, one Ms Shweta from ICICI chennai had told me about that.I already told her that day that I have a TTK card and my dad is a doctor so I don't need anything like that.But she told me its already taken, but once I get it I need to call her and tell its number and it won't affect my credit card transactions.When I got the lombard card I called her and told her to cancel it.I told her about the transactions getting reflected on my credit card statement.She said me not to pay that.I smelled something fishy and after that I never used your credit card.I got an HSBC card and I am using it now.If you check my payment history you can see that I had made no dues and I used my credit card a lost.
    It seems like since your lombard cards are not getting sold you are burdening it on the customers.ICICI guys even tried to trick me telling that I can claim tax benefits by showing the lombard statements and cancel it later but luckily I didn't fall for it else I would have no choice.

Now a days I am losing my time and i am getting harassed by the ICICI people.I can't concentrate properly on my work because of this.My ICICI credit card late payment dues are getting added.But the base transaction of these charges is something which I didn't make

email:unnijeevan@gmail.com