ICICI Lombard / poor customer service

1 India Review updated:

On 2nd April, 2007 I applied for a 10K tax saver health plan (Policy No: W-013316) for my Parents using the online facility at www.icicilombard.com. I stay in Bangalore and my parents are near to Warangal-Andhra Pradesh. As my father's age is above 45 he has to undergo a medical test to get enrolled in the policy. The website states that within two day's from the receipt of the premium my parents will get a call for the medical test, though it is 27th April today (25 days since i applied for the policy and paid the premium) my parents have not received any call for the medical test.

I have sent numerous mails and have also called them 6 times, they seem to have no clue about the medical test. They were not even able to confirm when they will be calling my parents.

I feel that I have taken a wrong decision in applying for a policy from ICICI Lombard.

Thanks,
Swetha Chinthireddy

Comments

• Pr
      5th of Aug, 2008

The most horrible guys!!! The worst customer service ever possible. its been 3 months since they are deducting the EMI for the insurance which I had purchased over the phone.

Till now I have not recevied the policy and noody answers at the customer care, but when I mail them they say we will send it in 10 working days everytime.

Its been pathetic and probably would have to give up the 8k premium I have paid and go for another insurance.

Please never buy the insurance from these people. they are big cheaters.