ICICI Lombard / poor customer service
On 2nd April, 2007 I applied for a 10K tax saver health plan (Policy No: W-013316) for my Parents using the online facility at www.icicilombard.com. I stay in Bangalore and my parents are near to Warangal-Andhra Pradesh. As my father's age is above 45 he has to undergo a medical test to get enrolled in the policy. The website states that within two day's from the receipt of the premium my parents will get a call for the medical test, though it is 27th April today (25 days since i applied for the policy and paid the premium) my parents have not received any call for the medical test.
I have sent numerous mails and have also called them 6 times, they seem to have no clue about the medical test. They were not even able to confirm when they will be calling my parents.
I feel that I have taken a wrong decision in applying for a policy from ICICI Lombard.
More ICICI Lombard Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme