ICICI Lombard / customer cheating

1 India Review updated:

I am registering this complaint out here for ICICI lombard. I met with an accident on 15 feb round about at 01:15 hr. I called these guys and my claim ID is 289750. My car was in swastik motors, Indirapuram, owner - Mahesh Gaur. The total damage bill was for about 35000 which mahesh gaur provided to ICICI lombard. After following up with these guys they have given me a cheque of 25,300 which doesn't make sense to me. I agree that there is 50% deduction on plastic & glass material and 5% depreciation on metallic parts even after calculating it they have provided me approx 6000 less. Beware ICICI Lombard, they are cheating customers.

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2007

Hi

I submit My bill on 09/02/2007. in Delhi Office they have dispatch my bill to Pune on 22 March 2007 ,the consignment number is 115999411 By Blaz flash couriers.

After number of calls to PUNE ttk Today they are saying that they didn’t get the bill. Now where is my bill?

No I get mail from ICICI lombard customer care they are sying my main bill is pending.

Note: My main bill was cleared on 13 april 2007

So please look into this matter ASAP.

Note: Customer care service in both Pune and Delhi office is very bad. They make hold for 10 to 15 minute. After making hold they said they will contact you and take the cell number. But never call back.

• Sh
      5th of Oct, 2007

I'm Mr shankar raghunath vispute I had icici credit card no. 4477 4621 6665 5009.
    Before 40-45 Icici credit card offered me new icici credit card(master card)having 1,20,000/- limit & made me compulsion to take lombard health policy of 2lacs.
    I received the lombard policy no.4034/fnp/02617707/00/000.
    But when i enquired @ customer care for credit card i came to know that there is no such credit card offer for me.
    This way icici credit card departt had made miscommittement to me for icici lombard health policy.
    So I request you to cancell my policy no.4034/fnp/02617707/00/000.
    I will request you not to make miscommittement to customers.
    Plz call me or mail me & confirm me cancellation of the policy.
    Plz do the needful,

Regards,

MR.SHANKAR RAGHUNATH VISPUTE - 9881152098.

• Mr
      9th of Oct, 2007

ICICI lombard is created to cheat the people. They planed that way that they can harrase people. ICICI lombard should be banned!

• Bh
      16th of Jul, 2008

is dental care is also being included in ICICI lombard polcy
    Please let me know