ICICI Loan Depatment / abusive language

1 India Review updated:

I Received unathorised/telemarketing call from tel No [protected] at 12.59 Noon when I was busy in the meeting and when I came out and said that are you giving loan interest free than one lady and one namely karan was on line and abused me in un parliamentary language like any thing and again abused me at 1.09pm from the same tel no when I said that I will sue ICICI than he stated that you can do whatever you can we are so powerful that nobody can do any dam thing.
Which caused me mental harrasment and increased blood pressure which may cause any harm for me .
The very fact is that they have got my cell no from the ICICI bank Nehru Place New delhi 19 because i am having SB a/c Demat a/c with them also this is not the 1st time I am receiving such unauthorised call regularly. ICICI making my life miserable inspite of trai regulations/act

Comments

• As
      14th of Aug, 2009

sub- lost my original home documents

sir,
    My home loan a/c LBUDP00000350906from icici bank, madhuban, udaipur(rajasthan) was completed on 7 april 2008.Even after so long time, I unable to get my original documents which was kept the bank. they dont gave me any proper response regarding the matter.so only option kept for me is to take a legal action against bank if they will not provide my original documents of my house.
    Kindly take the action soon.
    from: