ICICI Credit Card / credit card charged
Today to my dismay I received a SMS on my phone saying that my credit card was charged with 10,800/- INR, from a website called eseva.com. On calling the bank, they successfully blocked the card, after which the call center guys tell me to call up after 2 days to lodge a complaint on misuse of the card. The funny part is that the ICICI card was never used by me and had no previous transaction history, the only way that a person could have found the information required to make a transaction would have been through ICICI themselves. The ICICI bank employees themselves are running some sort of a scam that cheats people. Beware and dont get ICICI cards, if you owe one, cancel it.
I had a similar trouble earlier when the bank issued me 4 cards, when I had signed an application form for only one. According to their history they had two forms signed by me which was impossible. ICICI can be sued for forgery, fraud.
More ICICI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account