ICICI Bank Credit Card Division / demand notice after settlement
Card no. [protected] in the name of t. Mohanan madhan closed in full vide letter dated 18.12.2006. Payment receipt nos. 1869506 dt.18.12.2006 by cash for rs.10, 000/-, receipt no. 1979179 dt.16.02.2007 by ch. No.436369 for rs.21, 000/- already encashed and receipt no.1979180 dt.16.02.2007 by ch. No.436370 for rs.21, 000/- in full and final settlement. Collecting agency name dct for 10, 000 and ibu for 21, 000 each.
Even now the account is still outstanding. Inspite of my best efforts no results. I am 62 years old put into lot of strain mentally.
More ICICI Bank Credit Card Division Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - current account
- ICICI Bank - icici bank credit card
- ICICI Bank - tricks customers in to buying their insurance schemes while transacting through net banking
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account