ICICI Bank Credit Card / icici bankwithdrew all my savings in the account without any intimation
I deposited my salary cheque in my ICICI Bank savings account on 8th December 2006 at Nagpur Branch. My account was freezed and restricted me from accessing my account then.my credit card account no.[protected].
After repeated followups at their Icici call center I came to know that my account is been seized ,for the want of credit card payment. I had already setteled my credit card account on dt 28 september 2006 and have got acknowledgment receipt duely signed and with icici seal on it from them.
Few facts in this connection:
1. Mr. Shukla of write off section of ICICI,NAGPUR had come to my place for settlement of credit card payment prior to that i have contacted their office and the call center number of times to inform them that the charges are exorbitant ,irrational and illogical.
2. I have cleared my credit card account in full in april 2005, then after i made a purchase of Rs.15000 (fifteen thousand) against which i paid around Rs. 55000 (fifty five thousand).
3.they charged overlimit charges 650 plus late payment 350and other charges where overall penalty charges came to 1500 per month.
I was leaving Nagpur for job purpose so i was interested in settling the account and make the reasonable payment which i have made.
I was working in bangalore then, now I am working in cheenai. My job is a transferable one and my family resides at Nagpur. I am the only earning member of my family and suffering from cardiac problem since 1999.
More ICICI Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam