ICICI Bank Credit Card / icici bankwithdrew all my savings in the account without any intimation

1 India Review updated:

I deposited my salary cheque in my ICICI Bank savings account on 8th December 2006 at Nagpur Branch. My account was freezed and restricted me from accessing my account then.my credit card account no.[protected].

After repeated followups at their Icici call center I came to know that my account is been seized ,for the want of credit card payment. I had already setteled my credit card account on dt 28 september 2006 and have got acknowledgment receipt duely signed and with icici seal on it from them.

Few facts in this connection:

1. Mr. Shukla of write off section of ICICI,NAGPUR had come to my place for settlement of credit card payment prior to that i have contacted their office and the call center number of times to inform them that the charges are exorbitant ,irrational and illogical.

2. I have cleared my credit card account in full in april 2005, then after i made a purchase of Rs.15000 (fifteen thousand) against which i paid around Rs. 55000 (fifty five thousand).

3.they charged overlimit charges 650 plus late payment 350and other charges where overall penalty charges came to 1500 per month.

I was leaving Nagpur for job purpose so i was interested in settling the account and make the reasonable payment which i have made.

I was working in bangalore then, now I am working in cheenai. My job is a transferable one and my family resides at Nagpur. I am the only earning member of my family and suffering from cardiac problem since 1999.

Comments

Su
  16th of Oct, 2007

Its a matter of great surprise that without my consent a hefty amount has been debited from my saving account to some of your ICICI credit card account. As per norms ICICI credit account is not covered under any ecs account hence fore please conform debit account from my saving account, this matter is very serious and to be taken very urgently, reply should reach us within 24 hrs. If we don't get a suitable reply will force to a legal action against recovery of payment from saving account without any consent of the account holder. My account no. SB/008301514784

Ha
  24th of May, 2009

The Bank Never Allow to sleep the middle class people, who struggle to get money.
The Bank is paying Money to media, not to explore the issues.

Also The CEO wants to get a good profit margin by recovering money from the credit card holders.

Shine, A software engineer, Bangalore