ICICI Bank / icici forged my signatures on application

1 India Review updated:

Last 10 days has been absolutely nightmare for me, one of your ICICI credit card department employee has forged my signatures on application form to make a credit card sale. Over that they have the photo copy of my Citi Gold card with the credit limit of more than 4 lacs.

I was contacted by one of the ICICI executive last week again and requested for the photo copies for my Citi Gold card as they had lost my documents which I gave them last month for ICICI platinum card. Apparently he also had a good look at my CV number on the pretext of verifying my signatures. All my desperate moves to contact ICICI and inform the fraud ended in misery as all I got was assurance of call backs and no action.

Following are the detail of the ICICI staff I contacted with no assistance:

1. Pooja (ICICI sales)
2. Rajesh (ICICI sales)
3. Dnyanada (Cust service manager at Mumbai, desk phone# -[protected])
4. Padma (TL at credit card verification department)
5. Suresh (Manager at ICICI credit card sales)
6. Sarala (Cut service manager at Hyd call center, exten# 5343)

Let me know how many more people I need to contact before some one can resolve my issue. Most of the ICICI staff I contacted had a major attitude issue.
Pls call me ASAP before I am robbed by ICICI. There wont be any more contacts made by me anymore but will have my lawyer send you a legal notice soon.

Comments

• Md
      20th of Mar, 2008

Yes, I have faced similar situation when an ICICI marketing agent forged my signature on application to sell a credit card !!!

CVV (3 digits) number is on the back of the credit card next to the 16 digit CC number. Please erase the CVV number by using a blade / knife and keep the number in your memory or keep it in a safe place for your own reference. Otherwise anyone can use your creditcard account online (websites).

Best Regards
    MD

• Aa
      26th of Aug, 2016

The issue is that I had requested ICICi bank for a personal loan of 3 Lacs and they said that the loan would be at 13 percent interest.I had a personal loan already running with ICICI worth 3 Lacs at 14.5 percent.

However at the time of disbursement they increased the rate to 17.5 percent and also close my already running loan (which was at a lower interest of 14.5) and made the loan for 6 Lacs.

Since I had not approved this loan, I ask the bank for the tearms and conditions document and I was shocked to see that my signatures on that document were forged.

I am planning to flle and consumer complaint again the bank