ICICI Bank / icici forged my signatures on application
Last 10 days has been absolutely nightmare for me, one of your ICICI credit card department employee has forged my signatures on application form to make a credit card sale. Over that they have the photo copy of my Citi Gold card with the credit limit of more than 4 lacs.
I was contacted by one of the ICICI executive last week again and requested for the photo copies for my Citi Gold card as they had lost my documents which I gave them last month for ICICI platinum card. Apparently he also had a good look at my CV number on the pretext of verifying my signatures. All my desperate moves to contact ICICI and inform the fraud ended in misery as all I got was assurance of call backs and no action.
Following are the detail of the ICICI staff I contacted with no assistance:
1. Pooja (ICICI sales)
2. Rajesh (ICICI sales)
3. Dnyanada (Cust service manager at Mumbai, desk phone# -[protected])
4. Padma (TL at credit card verification department)
5. Suresh (Manager at ICICI credit card sales)
6. Sarala (Cut service manager at Hyd call center, exten# 5343)
Let me know how many more people I need to contact before some one can resolve my issue. Most of the ICICI staff I contacted had a major attitude issue.
Pls call me ASAP before I am robbed by ICICI. There wont be any more contacts made by me anymore but will have my lawyer send you a legal notice soon.
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam