Ice Rewards / $2900 travel club in purchased.
My husband and I attended a sale presentation at the Krystal Cancun resort this Spring 2018. We purchased a $2900.00 package we were excited about. We felt we asked very specific questions to the particulars we were wanting in a travel club. The problem I see is this. They explained the program, we asked the questions we were concerned about and they tell you what you want to hear. It is a play on words or should I just say they flat out lied to us.
Bottom line: what we purchased is not what we thought we were buying. The $299 a week special was explained far differently than what it actually is. This was the part of the program that interested me the most. Beware this program is a fraud and you can get prices online the same or cheaper than buying into their club. We are so disappointed and feel like they take advantage of good people.
More Ice Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Ice Platinum Rewards - misrepresentation 
- Ice Platinum Rewards - lifetime membership canceled by ice
- Ice Platinum Rewards - misrepresentation - fraud 
- Ice Platinum Rewards - dreadful service
- Ice Platinum Rewards - false advertising quality of hotels/resorts 
- Ice Rewards - changing email address
- [Resolved] Ice Rewards - lifetime platinum membership
- Ice Rewards - false advertisement 
- Ice Rewards - cruise gift certificates
- Ice Rewards - renewal of 'my platinum rewards' membership