Ice Platinum Rewards / misrepresentation
Offered a free cruise, $1200. 00 cash credit for depositing my westgate resort week and offered free 1 week resort stay. Already had a 15 year membership that i never used and they offered me the above for an additional $1500. 00 well i was told that the week i deposited was deposited too late and that i would have to deposit the following years week to get my $1, 000. 00 cash credit. Then the free cruise cost me $1685. 00 and the free resort isn't free you have to end up paying an additional $1200. 00 for the week and it is at a low end resort! I do not see myself using this company in the future as the savings ends up only being $300. 00 per cruise so big mistake if you aren't part of this organization stay clear don"t do it
Torstein Gjesteland's Response, Sep 05, 2017
Rebecca Jensen told her college that she would Call me back in 10 min. Now I have been waiting for 40 min, and it si bed time here in Norway.
I do not have her Telephone number, so I can not Call.
I do not trust her or Your Company, since you act like this.
I will inform friends and People I meet about Your buisiness practice
captained's Response, Jun 28, 2018
Same as above
More Ice Platinum Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Ice Platinum Rewards - lifetime membership canceled by ice
- Ice Platinum Rewards - misrepresentation - fraud 
- Ice Platinum Rewards - dreadful service
- Ice Platinum Rewards - false advertising quality of hotels/resorts 
- Ice Platinum Rewards - travel club
- Ice Rewards - changing email address
- Ice Rewards - $2900 travel club in purchased. 
- [Resolved] Ice Rewards - lifetime platinum membership
- Ice Rewards - false advertisement 
- Ice Rewards - cruise gift certificates