IC *FreeShipping.com / unauthorized credit card charges

Gloversville, NY, United States Review updated:

these site took money out of my credit card without my permission on 12/23/2016-1/23/2017- in the amount of 12.97 each month for subscriptions and category- other services. Never heard of them and did not subscribe to this. Never came them my permission to touch none of my accounts. This is a scam company and I want my money back now. I live on a fixed income and I need my money.

Ju
Feb 6, 2017

Comments

• Fr
      10th of Feb, 2017

Hi Judy,

It looks like you signed up with us after a purchase on Parts Geek. You were offered a sign up bonus and a 7-day trial with our site.

When you signed up, you agreed to pay the $12.97 monthly fee if you chose to extend your membership with us past your trial period. This information was stated directly above where you entered your credit card information, in the terms of use you agreed to at sign up, and the terms that were reiterated in the welcome email you received after beginning your trial period.

We understand there has been confusion regarding our membership fee after the 7-day free trial. Since you did not get to take advantage of our savings benefit during your membership, I have just canceled your account and issued you a full refund for the fees you were charged. If you have any other questions or require further assistance, please contact [protected]@freeshipping.com. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,