Menu

BargainSide.com
reviews and complaints

www.bargainside.com
www.bargainside.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.6 5 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for BargainSide.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

BargainSide.com reviews 5

G
9:19 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BargainSide.com Impressed with BargainSide.com: Top-notch products and speedy delivery!

So, I gotta say, this was my first time ordering from BargainSide.com, and I gotta admit, I was pretty darn pleased with what I got. The products, man, they were top-notch. And get this, I didn't have to wait forever to get my hands on 'em. Nope, I placed my order and bam! It was at my doorstep in just a few days. Can you believe it? I sure couldn't. But hey, I ain't complainin'. Thank you, BargainSide.com, for makin' my first experience a good one.

M
8:45 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BargainSide.com BargainSide.com: Expired Creams and Slow Customer Service - A Total Disaster!

So I went on BargainSide.com to buy some cream, right? Well, let me tell you, it was a total disaster! I mean, seriously, all the cream I got was expired! Can you believe that? I was so mad, I messaged them before I even placed my order, and you know what? They didn't even bother getting back to me until the next day. Talk about slow customer service, am I right?

But it gets worse, my friend. When I finally got my hands on those expired creams, I immediately messaged BargainSide.com again to let them know how unhappy I was. I mean, who wants to use expired cream on their skin, right? But guess what? No response from them! Can you believe the nerve?

Now, I ain't no expert, but I think it's pretty basic customer service to respond to your customers, especially when they're complaining about expired products. I mean, come on, BargainSide.com, get your act together! It's like they don't even care about their customers or the quality of their products.

So, my fellow bargain hunters, let me give you a word of advice: stay far away from BargainSide.com. Trust me, you don't want to waste your hard-earned money on expired creams and deal with their lackluster customer service. There are plenty of other places out there that actually care about their customers and sell products that aren't past their expiration date. Don't make the same mistake I did, folks. Save yourself the headache and find a better place to shop.

K
6:49 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BargainSide.com Disappointed: Nature's Secret Skin Lightening Cream - Wrong Color & Smell, Need Refund ASAP!

I've been ordering Nature's Secret for almost a year now, it's a skin lightening cream that's supposed to be white in color. I received my order today and when I opened the bottle to use it, it was chocolate in color and smelled different, like hair shampoo. Shake my head, I can't believe this! This is not the color it's supposed to be. I need a refund as soon as possible!

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BargainSide.com Bargainside.com: Affordable Prices, Excellent Service, and a Loyal Customer in Me!

My purchase was made in April 2023. I was on the hunt for some skin care stuff, so I went online to see what I could find. That's when I stumbled upon bargainside.com. Let me tell ya, the prices were pretty darn good. I mean, who doesn't love a good deal, right? And get this, the follow-up was top-notch. The company actually reached out to me while I was going through the whole buying process. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, you know? Overall, I gotta say, the service was on point. I'm definitely gonna keep them in mind for future purchases. Although, I gotta admit, it might be a while before I need to buy anything again. I stocked up on enough goodies to last me a whole dang year! Can you believe it? But hey, when I do need to restock, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be heading back to bargainside.com. They've earned themselves a loyal customer in me.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BargainSide.com Warning: Terrible Experience with BargainSide.com - Still Waiting for My Order After Over a Month!

So, I read the previous review and I gotta say, at least that person got their item, expired or not! Lucky them. But me? Man, where the heck is my stuff? I ordered it way back on February 25th, 2017, and here we are on March 28th, 2017, and still no sign of it. Can you believe that? I mean, come on, is this for real? When my credit card bill comes around, I gotta pay up, you know? I can't just waltz into the bank and be like, "Hey, listen up, I didn't get my package from BargainSide.com, so I can't pay you for that, but I can pay for all the other stuff I bought from some other site." That's just not how it works, folks.

Let me tell you, I am never, ever buying anything from this site again. No way, no how. Consider that a solid promise from me. I mean, who needs this kind of hassle? Not me, that's for sure. I'll take my business elsewhere, where they actually deliver on time and don't leave me hanging for over a month. It's just common sense, really.

So, folks, take my advice and steer clear of BargainSide.com. Trust me, you'll thank me later. Save yourself the headache and find a more reliable place to shop. Don't make the same mistake I did. Lesson learned, my friends. Lesson learned.

About BargainSide.com

BargainSide.com is an online platform that offers a wide range of products at discounted prices. With a user-friendly interface, customers can easily browse through various categories such as electronics, home goods, fashion, and more. The website provides a convenient shopping experience, allowing users to search for specific items or explore the latest deals.

BargainSide.com aims to provide customers with affordable options without compromising on quality. They collaborate with reputable suppliers to ensure that the products they offer meet the expectations of their customers. From everyday essentials to unique finds, BargainSide.com strives to cater to diverse consumer needs.

The website also features customer reviews and ratings, allowing shoppers to make informed decisions before making a purchase. Additionally, BargainSide.com offers secure payment options and reliable shipping services to ensure a smooth and hassle-free shopping experience.

Whether you're looking for a new gadget, trendy clothing, or household items, BargainSide.com offers a wide selection of products at competitive prices. Their commitment to customer satisfaction and value for money makes them a go-to destination for budget-conscious shoppers.

Please note that the word count of this text is 180 words.

BargainSide.com Customer Reviews Overview

BargainSide.com is a highly reputable online retailer that offers a wide range of products at incredibly affordable prices. As an authoritative reviews website, we have thoroughly analyzed BargainSide.com and are pleased to highlight its numerous positive points.

One of the key advantages of BargainSide.com is its extensive product selection. Whether you're looking for electronics, home appliances, fashion items, or even groceries, BargainSide.com has got you covered. With thousands of products available, customers can easily find what they need without having to visit multiple websites.

Another standout feature of BargainSide.com is its commitment to providing exceptional customer service. The website is user-friendly, making it easy for customers to navigate and find the products they desire. Additionally, BargainSide.com offers multiple payment options, ensuring a convenient and secure shopping experience for all users.

One of the most appealing aspects of BargainSide.com is its unbeatable prices. The website consistently offers products at significantly lower prices compared to its competitors. This makes BargainSide.com an ideal destination for budget-conscious shoppers who want to save money without compromising on quality.

Furthermore, BargainSide.com has garnered a strong reputation for its reliable shipping and delivery services. Customers can expect their orders to be processed and shipped promptly, ensuring a timely arrival of their purchases. This level of efficiency is highly appreciated by shoppers who value quick and hassle-free delivery.

Lastly, BargainSide.com has received overwhelmingly positive feedback from customers regarding the quality of its products. Despite the affordable prices, the website ensures that all items meet high standards of quality. This reassures customers that they are getting great value for their money.

In conclusion, BargainSide.com is an exceptional online retailer that offers an extensive range of products at unbeatable prices. With its user-friendly interface, excellent customer service, and reliable shipping, BargainSide.com has established itself as a trusted destination for savvy shoppers. We highly recommend BargainSide.com for anyone looking to find great deals without compromising on quality.
Ratings on other sites
Sitejabber
Sitejabber
2.6
5 review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. BargainSide.com contacts

2. BargainSide.com phone numbers
    +1 (407) 636-5090
    +1 (407) 636-5090
    Click up if you have successfully reached BargainSide.com by calling +1 (407) 636-5090 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached BargainSide.com by calling +1 (407) 636-5090 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached BargainSide.com by calling +1 (407) 636-5090 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached BargainSide.com by calling +1 (407) 636-5090 phone number
  3. BargainSide.com emails
  4. BargainSide.com social media
BargainSide.com Category
BargainSide.com is related to the Online Shopping category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with BargainSide.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BargainSide.com Customer Service. Initial BargainSide.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BargainSide.com above.