IBD-Marketing / No results after taking money!

5315 N. Davis RoadSpokane, WA, United States
Phone: 509-924-3290
I initially contacted IBD- Marketing in an attempt to sell a camp ground membership I no longer use, with the annual maintenance dues becoming increasingly excessive. I was initially contacted by a gentleman? Matthew (Sales Manager) who explained their program to sell my membership. He was engaging & proclaimed himself to be a God fearing man with a genuine interest in helping me sell my membership in Advanced Resorts of American. His claims sounded to good to be true. He hounded me for several months, via home & cell phone calls, promising my camp ground membership would be sold within 30 days and that he had over 60 inquiries for the property. While on vacation in Montana last summer, he called me again on my cell phone, telling me he would reduce the company representation fee to $600.00. After reassuring me he was a God fearing christian, only wanting to do what was right for me, I reluctantly came him my credit card # to represent my interests.

My credit card was charged immediately (on a holiday weekend). After 30 days of no contact from IBD-Marketing, I disputed the credit card charge on my account. After disputing the credit card charge, I received a call from Matthew. I told him I thought his company was not performing up to the promises he made via phone conversations. At that point, he became very angry, belligerent and told me to "F" off. IBD-Marketing must have a somewhat "legitimate online contract", as my credit card provider reinstated their charge to my account after I disputed the charge.

My experience with this company has been a deep regret! They are nothing but "rip off" artists. I've tried to access and update my so called account several times with no success. I tried to call and email them today with no success. My advise is to Steer Clear of these people.