IBD-MarketingScam and fraud!

L

I have tried numerous times to contact this company by phone. No answer-mailbox full. My contract goes back to 2006. Nothing has been done to sell my timeshare. I have requested a full refund. I have mailed complaint letters and letters requesting credit to my credit card. Letters are being returned as attempted-not known. This is a scam company. If anyone knows how to get in touch with them please advise. I am filing a complaint with the Florida Attorney General.

• Pa
    Paul Costain Jun 12, 2018

The news is confirmed that they have been arrested. I learnt that this group is working for FTO capitals I invested with. They would not honor any withdrawal request I made on my investment. I had to hire the services of a professional to recover my investment I'm glad the nightmare is over. Happy to share my experience. [email protected], com. Feel free to reach out.

• Ar
    Art Siam Jun 07, 2018

Here is the company you have been dealing with. Sorry your money is gone. I live in the Philippines and these groups have been know for years.

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, June 7) — Police arrested 474 employees of a trading company in Pampanga on Wednesday for their alleged involvement in cybercrime.

The police cybercrime group targeted a company allegedly posing as a business process outsourcing firm in Berthaphil Business Park at the Clark Special Economic Zone.

Police said the employees were on the night shift, so there may be more arrests from the other shifts.

Police on Thursday presented eight Israeli nationals supposedly operating the business. They said the company was engaged in fraudulent financial transactions worth around $1 million (around P52 million) daily.

• De
    Derry and Marty Leafe Mar 22, 2008

We are furious about our experience w/ IBD...7/4/07..Dave Thomas, our Cust Svc Rep, assured us that our banked points would stay with us after selling our Hyatt timeshare. We did not hear from IBD for a month, and we started trying to get ahold of them...they had the wrong address, and several contract item errors, after they did send. Dozens of phone calls finally connected us with Richard Beatrice, the CEO, that signed our Welcome letter...he talked a big story, etc..."give us another chance". We said that we just wanted to cancel, as we had been given incorrect info, and would lose 5yrs of banked Interval International points. He said he would buy our points from us, if he was wrong. He told us to call Hyatt again, and let him know...well, we did. You can figure the rest...never got to speak to him again. Yet, after dozens more calls, we finally got ahold of a Supervisor Melissa on 10/19/07, and she assured us the refund had been handled and would show up on our Citibank credit card within 5 days. That did not happen.

At that point, we started our dispute with Citibank, and they handled this since that time. We had to send letters, faxes, and actually sent a 5page letter of all phone call attempts, names, etc...1st attempt was denied, and now, as of 3/15/08, 2nd Citibank attempt denied.

That was when we found this complaint site...we are out $1199.00 and are so upset...[protected]...would definitely want to be a part of any class action suit, etc...Derry and Marty Leafe...