Hydroderm / They've sold my email address to spammers

I got very little spam until Hydroderm got my email address. I have my own domain, so I assign email addresses so I can know who is sending the email.

Now I'm getting 25 to 30 spam emails a day hawking everything from financial newsletters to sexual enhancement products - all using Hydroderm's email address I assigned only to them.

So, I know they sold the email address to an astounding number 3rd parties - everyone that sends an email to the Hydroderm email address that I assigned only to them. I only hope that's all my information that they sold.

I'm reporting their activity and the email spamming they precipitated to our state attorney general office.

Va

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Sep, 2008

Hydroderm trial offer is a joke!!! Once you receive the trial product you are stuck with the product! If you try to call the company their system is always down & they tell you they can't help you and to call back. When you call back they'll diconnect the call or tell you once again their computers are down. I guess I'll have to contact my credit card company to dispute the revolving charges since it's impossible to communicate with this fraudulant company.