HydrodermTrial Order delivery

J

Is this complaint going to stop Hydroderm from billing me. I have no need for the product. I haven't even started showing signs of wrinkles. I recieved a package from them and now I can't even get in contact with them to send it back. Website is down and don't even try calling, they want answer, they acutally hang up on you. I'm a single parent, struggling to make ends meet and they're trying to cause more hell for me. I can't believe this. I can't even afford to buy groceries because of these gas prices and they want to attempt to make me purchase something I have no use for.

• Ka
    KarenKoryl Oct 02, 2008

I called the no. given by Hydroderm to cancel my subscription so I would not be charged for further shipments.I was told that they couldn't do anything until today, Thurs. Oct. 2nd. I was told they would confirm this by E-Mail to me. I have not received a confirmation.

• Ka
    KarenKoryl Oct 18, 2008

They charged my account even though I sent the product back. Next move attorney general?