Hydra Skin Sciences / unauthorized credit card charges

1 Bluffdale Utah, United States

I ordered 2 samples on line from a company called Hydra Skin Sciences. One sample was for brio anti aging serum lotion, and the other for Allegro antiaging cream. The ad stated that all I would have to pay was the shipping charge of $10.00. I never received the samples, but instead I received 2 full size products of the lotion and cream. My credit card showed charges for the samples, and 2 separate charges for the full size creams. One charge was for $109.00, and the other charge was for $103.00. I did not authorize these charges. Also, there was no paperwork enclosed in the packaging to indicate that I would be receiving these products on a regular basis. My Visa credit card company tried to work this out for me to no avail, and took the charges off of my statement for 3 months, but the charges are now back on my statement. My credit card company sent me copies of unsigned statements that they said I read. I never read or received any of the paperwork from Hydra Skin Sciences. None what so ever.

Ja