Hydra Skin Sciences / criminal company
In a weak moment I gave my cc# for a free trial of a product for $4.95 shipping.
This serum product just turned out to be hyaluronic acid...which I already have a heaps of.
My credit card was charged $109.93 on 10/03/16 FRUITSKIN [protected] MI S306275682428744 CARD 1637
This was for 1 fl oz of Allegro cream + night hyaluronic acid + day hyaluronic acid.
I didn't agree to buy these products, so the charge was illegal, I only agreed to pay $4.95
I was subsequently sent 2 more illegal shipments of 1 fl oz of Allegro creams within 1 month and my credit card was charged $115.94 again
on 10/06/16:PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 10/05 SKINCREAM844531878 [protected] UT S386279627679196 CARD 1637
I send these back to Utah and kept the tracking #'s and changed my credit card #
The chargebacks didn't go through when I asked Wellsfargo to get my money back...
However I will try through the bank a second time to retrieve my stolen money.
The total losses includes $8 postage for returns...so I was taken for $233.87
What a despicable company praying on people, both FRUITSKIN and SKINCREAM charges on my credit card are the same company trying to hide their identity so the victim will not quickly register multiple charges.
More Hydra Skin Sciences Complaints & Reviews
- Hydra Skin Sciences - face cream & serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unethical behaviour/stated macys was closing and sending free samples on facebook 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - derma renew serum $4. 95 sample scam. 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - brio night & day serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro anti-aging cream
- Hydra Skin Sciences - still awaiting refund after 9 months and 15 phone calls 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - krasa anti aging cream (aka younger looking skin)
- Hydra Skin Sciences - karasa and illus - do not get samples
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unauthorized credit card charges