Hutch / Vodafone / poor customer services

1 India Review updated:

Nokia 1110i model mobile with Hutch connection was purchased by me in the month of November 2007. A Hutch caller tune was automatically allotted to the mobile in the month of December 2007. Since then I contacted customer care, sent so many messages to deactivate the caller tune, visited the Vodafone Shoppe thrice in Visakhapatnam. And finally deactivated after three months of efforts. Every month they have charged 30 Rs. towards caller tune charges which was unauthorisedly allotted to my mobile. They have not reibmursed either. Mobile No. [protected]. Caused so much inconvenience.

Comments

• Ab
      15th of Dec, 2007
    Hutch / Vodafone - Illegal practices!
    vodafone/hutch
    India
    www.hutch.co.in

I am the customer of the hutch/vodafone india the company has not provides me any information and barred my call and also barred the facility of customer care service which is no legal.

• Ar
      14th of Feb, 2009

i want to file a complaint against one of your customer who is harassing me by making 20-30 calls per night. his phone # is 9988531508. please help me to block the calls made from this number to my phone. my phone # is 9988776365. if you can please provide me his address so i can file a complaint in police. also please either try to contact him on your behalf. or let me. I have tried to level with him but some reason he is not getting my point. you have all the information about the owner of the this phone. legally you might have the right to stop such kind of harassment. i will appreciate you time, if you could help me. thanks

• Ar