Hutch / Fraud and cheating!
I travel on business Internationally. I write this complaint from USA where I am on a business trip. I prescribed for International Roaming Services. The company asked me to pay Rs.2500 in order to activate my International Roaming. When I landed in New York, I found out that I could only receive calls from outside USA but, cannot dial a single number.
I contacted the Hutch Customer Care in Mumbai and they said that there is no problem from their side. I wasted talking to the customer care officer for over 15 minutes and during this time, they only kept telling me that everything is in order.
When I asked them why I was not able to contact my customers in France, UK and Netherlands, they only said that there was nothing they could do. As soon as I hung up with them, I received an SMS stating that my International Roaming Charges were Rs.2100 and that I should immediately pay this amount or the service will be terminated.
I say that this company, Hutch is a first grade cheat of its kind and should be banned to give mobile service in India. The customer care is hopeless and the entire service is just a pain in the ###. I think a complaint should be registered with the Police Station and a case should be filed against this company which is cheating Indians.
More Hutch Complaints & Reviews
- Hutch - Wrong billing for prepaid connections! 
- Hutch - Fake promises! Worst service! 
- Hutch - Customer Dissatisfaction is the motto!
- Hutch - Worst customer care and network service 
- Hutch - Hutch hello tunes
- Hutch - Wrong information given! 
- Hutch - Wrong information
- Hutch - Hutch care is ridiculous!
- Hutch - Sim card non-functional! 
- Hutch - Auto debit mode of payment