Hutch / Hutch care is ridiculous!

1 India

I must say hutch care is ridiculous, coz they cant process my single request in eight days. First i had asked for deactivation of commercial messages from hutch side being sent to me , that was not done till time... every time i call customer care he is asking to give 24hrs time to do it. Secondly hutch care don't know the system numbers on which we need to send the messages of request.

I asked for activation of Missed call information on my cell, first person told me to send ACT MCI to 155 so i did, and message was not delivering, again i called other person told to send same message on 144 message went but service didn't activated, again i called hutch care third time this time he told to sent ACTMCI and send to 123 when i did so i got message that numbers are changed and asked to send on 56789, so i did same thing again i got message that message code is in correct.

Its really amazing to believe such fool peoples are working with Hutch Care. I am really disappointed with their service!