Husqvarna Viking / sewing machine never worked, bought new

ALAN RISBERG

Kalamazoo Sewing Center

5401 Portage Rd.

Portage, Michigan 49002

DON’T BUY SEWING MACHINES FROM HUSQVARNA!

SCAMS – Great Marketing – TERRIBLE WARRANTIES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

I live in northern OH. And found what I thought was a good deal on line for a designer ruby Husqvarna sewing machine from ALAN RISBERG, Kalamazoo, MI. Sewing Center, HUSQVARNA dealer. ALAN RISBERG said he sold lots of machines on line, but I had to come there to buy it, so I made the 5-hour trip. He said don’t worry about the distance because there are HUSQVARNA Dealers all over the country, just tell them you moved and they will take care of any problems! LIE! I spent thousands of dollars for a machine that I can't use!! I bought Husqvarna sewing thread because the dealer said their very expensive threads should be used. It blogs up and breaks needles. One broke off and hit me in my eye. The tension problems can't be fixed. All the shirts and materials I tried to sew made holes instead of fixing.

Since I bought the “quality” machine, it has never worked — not once! I have taken it in to a local dealer in OH. 5 times to “FIX IT” with no success! The OH dealer was very nice, but said I had a bad machine and should send it back for a new one. I contacted HUSQVARNA and ALAN RISBERG, and they have this SCAM going that frustrates customers to just give up! I CAN’T AFFORD TO GIVE UP! I JUST WANT A MACHINE THAT WORKS, OR JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! I want this taken care of now since I am in my "1st year Warranty". Others I read about are experiencing the same delays for customer service and when their 1st year warranty is up, HUSQVARNA SAYS SORRY, YOU'RE PAST YOU'RE FIRST YEAR FULL WARRANTY. WELL I'M STILL IN MY 1st YEAR WARRANTY, AND I AM SO FRUSTRATED THAT I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!! DON'T PUT ME OFF ANY LONGER!!

HUSQVARNA WORLDWIDE said a regional manger would be in touch. LIE! No one called me. I received an email saying take it back to Michigan! Right!! Does Husqvarna want me to make the 5 hour trip, spend the night(s) to wait on them to service it, then tell me they can’t, then wait some more for parts, then wait some more for resolution. Maybe they want me to move there. WHAT THIS MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR HUSQVARNA REALLY WANTS IS TO SELL MACHINES, BUT NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR “LIFETIME WARRANTY”. LIE!

PLEASE DON’T BUY HUSQVARNA SEWING MACHINES! DEFINITELY DON’T BUY FROM ALAN RISBERG, KALAMAZOO SEWING CENTER IN PORTGAGE, MICHIGAN. Please post your bad experiences online as well so others don’t get scammed from this giant corporation and terrible dealer ALAN RISBERG!

HERE'S JUST A FEW OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE SCAMMED TOO! CHECK THEM OUT, AND DON'T BUY HUSQVARNA. REPOST TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY WON'T BE SCAMMED BY THE ADVERTISING!
MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL BAND TOGETHER AND GET A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST HUSQVARNA. THEY HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS!!
Jeanne from Northern OH.

Je
May 21, 2013
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Tm
      12th of Dec, 2016

I am having the same problems with HV products; bought a Diamond Royale and after a few months, the screen/electronics blacked out. I received a new machine. I upgraded to the Designer Epic and the bobbin thread continues to shows on the embroidery; it got so bad, with thread breaking and all in October. I found out on line there was a recall from my machine, but the VSG and the repair person was aware of this. So I took to VSG for Repair Clinic; couldn't repair; took with them and received back on December 3. I did 3 embroideries and on December 9, the machine started doing the same thing. I work and have had health issues this year and have not used the Epic much at all. My year is up on 12/23/2016. When I called the VSG; the manager had the store clerk to call and tell me the Repair Clinic will be on January 21, 2017. I sent emails to the Viking in Lavergne, TN and still have not heard anything.
    Did you get your problem resolved.