Hunter Warfield / rudeness and attitude; bad customer service
I found out I had a debt on my credit report from an apartment community that had been turned over to Hunter Warfield for collections 2 years ago. My credit report stated one amount, when I called the apartment community the amount was $25.00 higher, and they referred me to Hunter Warfield to resolve the debt. When I called Hunter Warfield, they insisted the debt was yet another $20.00 higher than the original on the credit report (which was just ran yesterday). HW explained it was interest... When I tried to get the interest negotiated, they did not want to hear it. This debt was due to cleaning fees from an apartment for an oven cleaning and removing a table from a patio. When I agreed to pay the higher balance, they asked for all sorts of personal information, including a friend or relatives phone number - even though I was paying the balance in full. When I would not give this information, I was hung up on. When I called back, I was placed on hold for an extremely long time and hung up on once again when I wouldn't disclose a friend's number. I finally spoke to a supervisor on my 3rd call and was able to get a pin number to make the payment online without disclosing a friend's number (which the prior associates would not do in the previous calls). This company is extremely rude.
More Hunter Warfield Complaints & Reviews
- Hunter Warfield - rude associates, bad collection practices 
- Hunter Warfield - Harassing Phone Calls 
- Hunter Warfield - Customer Service or lack thereof 
- Hunter Warfield - Harassment 
- Hunter Warfield - collection 
- Hunter Warfield - harassing calls w/a contract with them, trying to receive more money.
- Hunter Warfield Inc. - Attitude and rudeness
- Hunter Warfield - Debt collection scam, don't hire them because people will know it is a scam
- Hunter Warfield - Incompetent and Unprofessional Ethics
- Hunter Warfield - No acct w/them, they keep calling