Hungry Jacksfalse advertising.

Hungry jacks melton victoria 3337, occasionally I cannot be bothered cooking so indulge in a take away, the aussie burger is a favourite in our house hold but each & every time we have gone through the drive through we are told there is no egg, at times no beetroot & occasions these 2 items together are missing, when asking the staff member what do we get instead we were told she could not offer any food item in replace of the missing item (S) when asking is it cheaper? She seriously had no other answer but no, on asking why there is never any egg she replied because they turn the egg cooker off & keep the eggs for breakfast, wth?? The aussie is advertised on your menu; it neither states after a certain time this product does not contain full ingredients or cannot be sold as the aussie after a certain time, this is considered as false advertising. Also I wont known I am not blaming the young staff member but the owner of this particular franchise, if this is the way you are going to run your business I suggest you advertise as item change after certain times & don’t leave it up to your young crew to face angry customers. As a customer to your business, I would appreciate an answer of explanation to this comment otherwise I may go ahead with a complaint of false advertising to the civil law courts.
T he aussie.
It’s the great australian bite. With a 100% australian beef patty, premium eye bacon, a cracked egg, beetroot, cheese, onion, tomato, lettuce and tasty bbq sauce, all served on a fresh sesame-seed bun. Just try wrapping your laughing gear around all that.
Date of complaint 18/01/2017, 14/01/2017, 08/01/2017, & more. Rectify & stop false advertising.

De

Comments

Jan 18, 2017

Reoccurring problems over n over again, same store, the Staff's explanation to the problem is also to be desired as i have experienced this exact same complaint during afternoon to mid afternoon whilst visiting the store to sit down, complained a couple of times re filthy outlet & tables, was handed a wet cloth to wash the table myself, excuse me, i counted 3 staff members standing doing nothing at the time. Not good enough hungry jacks, lift your game.

• Sm
      Jan 18, 2017

Not going there no more, seems i am to much bother to staff when wanting to be served, place is dirty and in good need of some good honest scrubbing and as for egg, i didn't even get told about no egg after a certain time just didn't get none and when i complained i was told almost the same as complaint above, you cant change ingredients on menu items at your own discretion hj it is true it is false advertising and just a question if i may please, when did drink refills fade out? i also believed it was hj policy to provide refills, using maccas instead in future.