Hulu.com / intra episode navigation

While attempting to watch an episode of a TV show on Hulu.com, I attempted to pause the program. Instead of pausing by pressing the space bar, which usually works. Instead, the program jumped to an earlier part of the show, without pausing. I then tried to return the progress indicator to where I had been before. At this point, I was given an extra commercial to watch. I then tried to make a small adjustment, moving the indicator a minute forward, within the same intra-commercial region, and was forced to watch another commercial- the same commercial I had just watched. Hulu was punishing me with commercials and my negative feelings about Hulu have been transferred to the advertiser.

Comments

• Co
      2nd of Aug, 2010

Im really mad that hulu got rid of the english version of Sgt. Frog! I was not even half way through the episodes and I dont like the japenese version. And now im going insane! I cant find any other site that has it . So I will no longer watch hulu unless they can return the english version of sgt frog. Hopefully i find another site that has what im looking for. :(

• Jm
      16th of Jan, 2014

I got Hulu cause they said they had only 30 seconds of commercials. and now they are up to 5 and 7 commercials that repeat over and over again. Also the show reboots all of a sudden and you have another set of commercials or they say they will only show 2 commercials (which is rare) only to reboot and show more then 5. I HATE Hulu. I can watch the same amount of commercials at the sites that the shows are being shown on. At least then the site that is sponsoring the shows gets paid, not some small company called hulu. what a laugh!! I use to think Hulu was great until they started getting greedy and putting in more commercials now I am going to NetFlix

• Sh
      19th of Jul, 2014

I agree...I paid 7.99 for them and they keep going to commercial. Like when I watch supernanny it would start off with the "ABC" sign and then it was commercials, and between the video it would keep having commercials. It told me before that I purchased it that it would be ad free and it's not. It's full of crap. So I paid for nothing.

• Ju
      26th of Feb, 2015

While watching to tv series tracker it kept stopping ??? kept trying to start over and that was a JOKE AND HULU WANTS YOU TO JOIN HULU PLUS??? WHY????
    kentucky hillybilly

• Sh
      8th of Jun, 2015

I don't like them. Cos they have way to many ads on there.

1st of Sep, 2018
    Hulu - Need more shows for Hulu
    Meredith
    New Hampshire

Not just live tv most of 5he shows are on live tv I like king queens have this or friendsonly live tv I don't under stand why u could get more tv shows not just for live tv for people and live tv so much in my area there is not many shows to see

• Pa
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Hulu - hulu change in network format
    hulu.com

Hulu recently changed the user format of their network . It is awful. Its is time consuming, confusing and frustrating. The fact that I have to get past "my profile" and then the welcome screen every time I log into Hulu, is a nuisance. The old one worked fine. I would like the ability to use the old format.