Hughesnet / nightmare service
The worst service ever! It would be better if someone needs internet to get a dial up system or just take the journey to a library. Hughesnet continues to sell you higher and higher services each month and at the end of the day the service still doesnt work. Once they have exhausted you financially on their own, they send you to a service provider to help with you computer, because it must be your computer, who then hits you for a monthly fee. When that doesnt work they have you to replace routers. In the meantime the time on the phone with them has become a part-time job.
Never, Ever use this service. My neighbors and I are going to pool our money together to pay comcast $6000 to extend to our neighborhood, because in the long-run its cheaper for us.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughesnet - internet signal
- Hughesnet Gen5 - internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - 3rd party contractors that lie about terms of service
- Hughesnet - service