Hughesnet / internet/phone
I signed up for Hughesnet internet $79.99 a month plan. When I did, the salesman tried to sell me service insurance and phone service, but I declined, telling him I only wanted the 79.99 plan.
When I got my fist bill, (after I paid for the equipment) it was 124.69. After spending 25 minutes on the phone to try to get it straightened out, they finally deducted the extra charges off my bill. The following month there was an additional $200 on the bill, supposedly for an early cancellation fee for the phone service I never ordered.
I spent another 40 minutes on the phone today trying to get that straightened out, only to come home and find the charge still on my bill. Customer support sucks. I was constantly put on hold, and they resolved nothing. Probably the next step should be legal council.
Updated by MartinB77, Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, and no one answers.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - everything from billing to service and everything in between
- Hughes Network Systems - wifi service
- Hughes Network Systems - internet and phone
- Hughes Network Systems - purchase information