Hughesnet / stealing money misleading consumers

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I called and ordered the hughes net 0 upfront plan. I reviewed my bank account after installation and found they charged me 479.00. They said I ordered the plan where you buy the equipment. They lied installers work on sunday and the installer came out and he took advantage of the fact I wasn't there and told my family he couldn't mount the dish on the roof so he charged 125.00 in either check or cash. I am calling my debit card company and disputing this transaction, I am also going to file with the state attorney generals office.

Rt

Comments

• Li
      22nd of May, 2009

Thank you so much, they did the exact same thing to me, said they couldn't mount it and wanted $133.00 to set up a pole. Than billed me 30 days earily and won't give me a refund, if you go to the general I have several other people to back you up. I'm on a 30 day trial and they won't return my money, they asked me to return there dish and box and they would give me $200.00 and that was it. They took $475.00 out of my account and that's not including the $133.00 for that stupid pole... Please get bak to me if you can my e - mail is miss_canter@yahoo.com Thank You...