Hughesnet / stealing money misleading consumers
I called and ordered the hughes net 0 upfront plan. I reviewed my bank account after installation and found they charged me 479.00. They said I ordered the plan where you buy the equipment. They lied installers work on sunday and the installer came out and he took advantage of the fact I wasn't there and told my family he couldn't mount the dish on the roof so he charged 125.00 in either check or cash. I am calling my debit card company and disputing this transaction, I am also going to file with the state attorney generals office.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - hughes internet service/ lack of!
- Hughes Network Systems - internet service
- Hughesnet - internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - satelite does not work
- Hughes Network Systems - internet services