Hughesnet / better business bureau should investigate them
Hughesnet sucks, there is no other way to put it. Their FAP program was news to me and my family. Never was told about it during all of the phone calls prior to sign up. 200mb a day, after that dial up looks fast. It was in the disclaimer. If anyone ever asks me about it I tell them to run and run fast as far away as possible. If you ever have to call customer service I hope you can understand foreign languages. Always ask for advanced tech support. At least they are located in the USA and speak english. I am done ASAP. In 11 months of service I have never reached to promised speeds, not even close. The Better Business Bureau should investigate them. A class action lawsuit would be better, false claims made on TV.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - No or either very poor internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - unauthorized charge on card
- Hughesnet - Internet Provider
- Hughes Network Systems - I was lord too!
- Hughes Network Systems - service