Hughes Network Systems / not honoring contract they made with us.

Converse, LA, United States Review updated:

When hughesnet and att merged att offered a package deal of television and internet for $51.87my wife an I signed up with a two year contract. after the first year hughesnet att jacked up the price to $91.87.
I called and challenged the price increase and after some extended arguing and finally telling them to cancel my contract hughesnet att relented and honored the contract price.
after 2 years the price went back up to $91.87 at which point I again called and negotiated another discount which got price back down to $51.87 for an additional year. for one month the new price was honored. then for 2 months the price went up $10.00 to $61.87 and in aug 2017 the price went back to $91.87.
Again I called to challenge the increase and hughesnet att refused to even acknowledge the new one year contract ever occurred
in short it appears att hughesnet runs a systematic scam to raise prices inspite of their contract in hopes people will not demand the contract prices are honored.

Pa
Oct 26, 2017

Comments

Oct 29, 2017

HughesNet has not merged with AT&T... This entire posts sounds like bologna... A quick Google inquiry indicates that HughesNet is owned by EchoStar, a competitor to AT&T...