Hughes Network Systems / not honoring contract they made with us.
When hughesnet and att merged att offered a package deal of television and internet for $51.87my wife an I signed up with a two year contract. after the first year hughesnet att jacked up the price to $91.87.
I called and challenged the price increase and after some extended arguing and finally telling them to cancel my contract hughesnet att relented and honored the contract price.
after 2 years the price went back up to $91.87 at which point I again called and negotiated another discount which got price back down to $51.87 for an additional year. for one month the new price was honored. then for 2 months the price went up $10.00 to $61.87 and in aug 2017 the price went back to $91.87.
Again I called to challenge the increase and hughesnet att refused to even acknowledge the new one year contract ever occurred
in short it appears att hughesnet runs a systematic scam to raise prices inspite of their contract in hopes people will not demand the contract prices are honored.
More Hughes Network Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues
- Hughesnet Internet Satellite - slooooow speed. not as advertised