Huggies / snug & dry size n
We recently had a baby boy and bought a 140 pack of Huggies Snug and dry (size N) as his first set of diapers (besides the few pampers that we got from the hospital). Although we did not notice any diaper rashes (which is good), we did notice that often times the diaper leaks leaving my newborn's clothes, sheets wet.
These were mostly fine in the beginning, but we're facing the issue more frequently off late. Also we checked, and the baby is still approx 8lbs, so size n is still appropriate.
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!! 
- Huggies - huggies diapers