Having problems with Huggies?

1877 648 2484 (USA and Canada)
1800 946 659 (United Kingdom)
1800 028 334 (Australia)
8800 200 5757 (Russia)
1800 821 188 (Malaysia)
1800 484 4437 (Singapore)
+1 972 281 1200 (United States)
+64 800 733 703 (New Zealand)
+44 800 083 0985 (UK & Rest Of Europe)
+852 23 333 543 (Hong Kong)
+62 800 122 5552 (Indonesia)
+63 884 6402 (Phillipines)
+82 800 227 007 (South Korea)
+66 22 303 131 (Thailand)
+84 839 979 639 (Vietnam)
+27 800 115 711 (South Africa)
P.O. Box 2020, Neenah

Turkey
AND Plaza İçerenköy Mahallesi, Umut Sokak No.10-12, D:13 Ataşehir, İstanbul

Complaints & Reviews

Huggies Gold for Girlspoor quality

I have been buying Hughie's Gold for Girls since it came on the market. According to me, they were the best nappy ever, but since the nappy became "more absorbent, better quality, and better fit". Its a waste of money, that I do not have. I use to buy 2 x Hughie's gold for girls 4+, and it would last a month, it is the 25th of the month and I have already finished the 4th pack. The old Hughie's gold for girls worked very well. Why change something that works. I'm am unemployed, and cannot afford to waste the little bit of money I do get in. I am so disappointed in the new nappy. Its like paper and does not fit well, the gel does not absorb the moisture quick enough so it leaks through the new flimsy elastics.

Huggies 3 hours vs 12 hour nappy

I bought Huggies Dry Comfort last week as Pampers did not even last as long as it should, thinking that huggies would provide much better satisfaction. So I started using this week, and the nappy doesnt even last 4 hours and according to huggies it keeps baby dry for up to 12 hours. 3 1/2 hour nor 3 hours is acceptable. Waking up to find my baby soaking wet after I just changed him 3 hours ago. Pampers lasted much longer as 3 hours! This is so sad for your part, huggies has the cutest nappies, and now I have to take back all the nappies I bought to go back to pampers!! I see that this is not only me experiencing this, isn't it time to maybe look at your product and improving it??

• Ro
        Rooster Barnes Jun 19, 2014

YOUR BABY CAN NOT WEAR THE SAME DIAPER FOR 12 HOUR, DUMASS! That poor child is going to have terminal diaper rash! Don't you have a mother, or grandmother, or even a mother-in-law to teach you these basics?

Huggies Gold — quality of nappy changed

Hi huggies! I have religiously been using huggies gold since my baby boy was born and i'm happy with the...

Huggies Gold — nappy rash

My daughter is 17 months old and has been using Huggies Gold nappies since birth. Last week I started her on...

Cape Town

Huggies Slip Oncauses diaper rash

Hi,
      I am writing as a concerned mom. I recently bought Huggies Slip on for my 15 month old and she has developed a bad diaper rash. It happened immediately and since I didn't think it could have been the diapers I kept using them. However since it has gotten worse I did my own research and I have come across many babies and toddlers who develop severe rash or burns with Huggies! As a brand name and a company that deals with products for babies, wouldn't child health be your number one priority. If the chemical used in the diaper is known to cause a rash, it should be removed or changed or altered!!
      A lot of moms do NOT use Huggies for this reason and I am one of them now. Unfortunately I am stuck with an almost full box of diapers!!
      Shibani Maitra

Huggies Little Snugglers — inconsistent, poor quality product

One case was filled with diapers that were all cut crookedly. The next case was filled with rectangular...

Huggies Little Moversinner leg of diapers is missing

I've used your product for about a year and have been completely satisfied. However, the last two cases of your diapers I have purchased have been missing the inner leg parts. I thought it was just a few but the entire box of 72 diapers is defected. And the second case I purchased this mornin is the same way. I dealt with the leaking it caused with the first 72 diapers. My local Walmart refuses a exchange because the diapers are opened and says the manufacturer is responsible. Who should I contact to make this right?

Caysi

• Am
            Amaanda Apr 21, 2011

Everytime i take the pamper off my dauther they rip inside n the little things are all over her bum

• Go
            Gouelokkies Mar 26, 2014

Good day, I would like to contact Huggies SA regarding a complaint but on their website the contact page just shows up an error message. How can I get hold of them? [protected]@homechoice.co.za

nadine redgard Jun 23, 2014

Very very unhappy. I fount diapers that does not have stikers on both sides no man i like the product its my 3rt baby and this is the second time it has happeb i will not be able to support this product if this issue is no cleard.

Huggies Little Movers — rash and leaking diapers

I have always been a proud consumer of your products, in fact I have even persuaded many die hard pamper...

Huggies huggies little movers

I bought your "Little movers" diapers for my kids ages 2.4 years old and 14 months old.
          I am very unhappy with this product and i want my money back!

My daughter has a blistering rash that is to the point of bleeding! this rash is also now starting with my son!

I dont know what material or chemical youre using in this product but you really need to take a second look! My kids are in pain! i will never ever buy another product from this brand!

i need a number so i can contact a supervisor!

Sincerly a very angry mother & paying costomer Elizabeth Wilson

• Pi
              pissedoffmother00 Nov 26, 2013

the phone number to Huggies is on the box. They will ask you some questions and a lot number. Ask to talk to Kathy
              They are open 8-4 central time

• Je
              Jeremiahmichael Aug 13, 2014

This is exactly what happened to my son !! Do they do anything ??

Huggies Dry Lock Nappiesclumping of the gel

My baby is ten (10) months old and has been using huggies since birth. I've experience the same problem, continuesly after the third bag of huggies dry comfort. The problem is that the nappy is leaking if she wet it for the second time and the gel clumps-up into lumps that cause it to leak. Fortunately, she has not
            had any reactions to the which is a comfort to me. Please can u respond to my complaint as soon as possible. I'm almost through third pack, I'll keep afew if u need to test it yourself. I love the produc
            t and would like to keep on using the brand . My contact details are [protected], e-mail : [protected]@thepub.co.za.

Huggies Goldleakage

I have been using pampers for 2 years now, and a friend recommended the new huggies gold for boys, which I bought a week ago and the pack is almost finished. I'm so disappointed in this product, for the reason my son is wetting the bed every time. I had 2 incidents where my son urinated on me in a shopping centre and while sitting in a trolley, and the urine is leaking from the legs. I found this very humiliating! I would not recommend Huggies to anyone! J. Brussow

Huggies poor diaper quality

I've prided myself in purchasing what i thought was a supperior diaper ie. huggies gold brand regardless of the price tag i would pay so my baby would have the best. Lately the diaper straps break and it is clear that the diaper is of a poorer standard.
                I've had 4 diaper straps come off as i was changing my baby, have pics as well after the 3 time i decided to take the pics as proof. I pay for these diapers with my hard earned money and i choose this brand cause i believe that it is the best brand however i'm fast beginging to change my mind and feel i need to switch to another brand. I am unable to load the pics i've taken but will be happy to forward it via cellphone if required

• Ta
                    TabnAsh"smom Jun 03, 2013

I agree that Huggies has poor quality diapers! I have tried them as well as several other brands. I only buy Pampers for my daughter. She is 2 & a half, and I love them! Not one complaint about the quality! I started using the Swaddlers a few days after she was born, but now use Cruisers and love them! Totally worth it!

• Li
                    liam-jade Jul 09, 2013

I was using the huggies the red pack and decided to switch over the huggies gold and I'm very dissappointed because of the quality the straps keep on coming loose and leaks how can the cheaper one be much better than the one that's more expensive

• Yl
                    ylene Nov 11, 2013

I also want to complain about the quality of the Huggies boy and girl gold nappies. The side bands/straps (sticky bit) that attach to the main body of the nappy during application detaches itself when I pull the strap to put a new nappy on my child’s bottom.
                    This is also not the first time this has happened but the 3rd time and considering the price you pay for a pack, I am not satisified at all. It is costly for me to keep buying Huggies and the straps/side attachments are faulty. Besides this problem, there are other minor problematic issues with nappies that leak or burst after an hour of wearing them and all the jelly comes out. This weekend alone, I had to throw away 15 unused nappies as the straps had broken upon application. Sometimes I am able to apply a nappy but after 30 mins the sticky side strap comes undone and the nappy is rendered useless again. And it is not even properly wet/soaked yet. I would like to send you one of the nappies I kept to show you the quality of the side strap.

• El
                    Elana12 Sep 04, 2015

To whom it may concern

I am writing to you as an incredibly frustrated mother.

I have a 4mo son and have been buying your nappies for 2 months now.

I am absolutely appalled at the poor quality of your nappies.

Almost every time I wake my baby from his nap, he is wet through!

At first I thought it may have something to do with the way I was putting on the nappies. To test this theory, I tried putting them on tighter, looser, pulled the flaps this way and that, had other people put them on and checked and double checked every flap and seam to ensure they were correctly "closed".

I have had to go through countless pieces of clothing and sheets as many have been ruined by the urine stains.

Most importantly, this has been incredibly disruptive to my baby in terms of his sleep and his skin - which has been soaked in urine numerous times.

I have bought sizes to fit his weight plus smaller and larger sizes plus the "boy" gold nappies - NOTHING WORKS! Your nappies are way too thin, with clearly not enough coverage and absorbency.

I have spent a great deal of time and effort and feel utterly cheated and frustrated.

You state on your website:
                    Our aim is to make your important job as a parent or parent-to-be that little bit easier

And

At Huggies® we always welcome your comments. Your feedback is integral to how we can continue to provide you with the products and the services that you deserve.

In light of these statement, and my utter lack of customer satisfaction, I look forward to your suggestions as to how you propose to rectify this sorry situation.

nazly Oct 31, 2016

Good day
                    im mrs Hendricks from cape town south Africa I have been using huggies since I can remember I have 3 kids and im realy in happy now with my 3th son who is 1 year and 10 months I dry him in the morning @ 5 and not even 3 hours past then he is so wet tith his clothing also and have to clean him again before he go to school and it time waisting I love huggies don't get me wrong but this past few months im so sad and heart broken for money I have to spent twice and just to keep my baby dry and clean just for his health I realy want huggies to sort me out please and with the quality of there huggies jumbo bags I buy the 66 jumbo bag and I waste more in the month please help me mrs Hendricks cape town

• Fr
                    Freelancer.try Jun 22, 2017

Huggies wonder pants are the poorest in quality, my kid suffer with itching .. so disappointed to buy such a poor product.
                    Not sure if More megastore Bangalore stores are selling some duplicate Huggies diapers but I never expected to see such a cheap quality item.

Huggies Step 2 Locked Dryvery disappointed customer (reject diapers)

To whom it may concern

I am a new mom, who as been using ur newborn huggies and was very pleased. Due to my babies weight I changed to step 2 pack 3-6kg's diapers and I'm very unhappy at the quality. This is my second pack for the month that I found rejects within. The sides are stitched together. Once pulled to open, sides become loose and this as caused my baby to mess his clothes while sleeping.

If this continues I have no choice but to change the product.

Please view attachment of poor quality diapers purchased and carried by Shoprite Nigel.

Disappointed
                  Mrs. Pillay
                  Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

• Ra
                      Rashidah Apr 26, 2013

I bought 2 packs of huggies dry comfort no.5.i was very happy with the product until i opened the second pack and more than half the pack was rejects.the left side of the straps all came loose.i was very unhappy, cause i've been using this product for years

nasca2 Feb 23, 2014

Im very disappointed in the huggies dry comfort red pack.I used to use it for my first born thats 4years old now.That time when she was 2years old it was in good quality but now its not the ink is not the same on the daipers as it used to be nd it doesnt keep my Baby dry.In all the packs that i have bought i get one or 2 daipers thats broken im a single mom cant affort to buy other tipe of daipers but had to put this complaint in because it gives my Baby a rash.

nasca2 Feb 23, 2014

Why is it when i buy at pick n pay huggies dry comfort the daipers shows bright iin colour but when i buy it at shoprite the colour doesnt look the same.My baby's got a rash i have used everything but took her to the doctor.Everything shows me its the daipers the colour nd that its nit dry at all.

Huggies Super Dry Nappiesleaking

Size 3 superdry huggies nappies, 87 in a box bought 2 boxes, nearly every nappie leaks, my baby wakes up crying in the night wet through, his pj's and bedding wet, if that isn't bad enough twice now he has pooed and it has come out the top up is back down his legs, so you can imagine how upset he gets, he is only 5months old and shouldn't have to go through that, had to buy new clothes one of times as we were out on family outing.They are the right size and i fasten them perfect never had this problem with my other two children.

Huggies Goldfaulty nappies

I used Huggies gold with my firstborn and were ver happy. My second child is now 2months old and since he was born I had troubles with Huggies Gold. The nr3 is smaller than the nr2. Some of the nappies in a pack doesn't even have a thing to close the nappy with. Some does not even have a lining inside. I'm very dissapointed in Huggies. I've kept all the proof so if someone wants to have a look I will show them. My email: [protected]@mtn.blackberry.com

Norina May 27, 2013

Ethan is my firstborn and I was very happy with Huggies Newborn no.1-2 and then I started using Huggies gold jumbo pack no.3 In each bag I founded faulty nappies. In our third one we founded 17 nappies that doesn't even have a thing to close the nappy with.

Huggies — urine odor

I bought a box of huggies little snugglers size one diapers on the 12th of March, and every single diaper...

Huggies Lil Snugglersgel bursting/yeast rash

I have always used either pampers snugglers, walmarts brand (parents choice), or targets brand (up & up) for my son (8 months ols). recently i was given a box of huggies lil snugglers, so i decided to try them. i noticed they were not very absorbent, the lining always busted and my son frequently had gel on his diaper area. one morning i had enough when i changed his diaper first thing from waking, and noticed his clothes were wet. when i took them off, he was covered from his bottom to his shoulders, front to back, in the gel. i was disgusted and immediately bathed my child.

the biggest issue, though, is that around the same time i started using the huggies and having this issue, my son started to get a diaper rash. i treated it with different ointments as instructed by his pediatrician, but nothing worked. we eventually came to the conlusion that it was a yeast rash, and by this time it was so bad that it hurt for him to potty. he would only go a little bit and cry to have his diaper changed, and after i changed his diaper, would immediately go a little more, and repeat the process till he was done. i eventually got the rash to clear up, but now his father and i are battling it out for custody now claiming i am neglectful. it infuriates me that these diapers have not only caused my son to suffer with this ongoing rash, but also for the legal battle he is now being drug through.

i made a report with kimberly clark, and they offered me a voucher for more diapers! i refused, and accepted some vouchers for whipes instead, but the damage is irreparable and detrimental.

i want to know, has anyone had a problem with the gel bursting out and/or a yeast rash?

Huggies Nappypackaging tape

Recently I decided to try Huggies nappies for my 3 month old, firstly I found that these nappy leaked despite how well they were put on, one side was always cut different from the other. To my great surprised I opened one nappy and found what appeared to be packaging tape embedded in the nappy. Sadly I have 92 more nappies to go before I can switch back to pampers which I must admit is the best choice for babies and does not leak or tear like Huggies.

packaging tape
                          packaging tape

Huggiess Dry Comfort / Huggies Gold — defective nappies

I bought a pack of Huggies Dry Comfort for my daughter to use during the day, the first few nappies I used...

Huggies found a needle in my wipe

ive recently bought a pack of huggies wipes from home bargains Pwllheli Gwynedd. As i took some wipes out from the packaging to wipe my friends son i felt a sharp object scraping my skin. As me and my friend investigated what could it be we discoverd it was a needle that was pierced through all the wipes inside the packaging. There are no holes in the packaging so it must of came from when the wipes were being made. I want to no how did it get there and are there any more packets containing needles? its a disgrace. it could have caused serious injuries to my friends child or any one else really. as the needle has scraped my skin, am i at risk of catching a disesase?? im now taking further action as theyre suppose to be looking after skin not piercing or scratching someone's skin. i wont be buying huggies and i wont be recommending them again.

samantha owen Jul 20, 2013

I am disappointed in huggies wipes my son likes to eat them well chew them because he is teething I have never had a problem with Johnsons wipes when I gave my son a wipe huggies I looked round at him and it had fell apart I now loads of babys that like to chew on wipes my son could of choked because of this I trust Johnsons baby wipes 100% I will never be buying them again and will I ever rrecommend them to any 1 either ist a discuss especially when there for babys shame on huggies.