Huggies / huggies snug and drys.
I purchased size 4 snug and dry Ultras at my local Walmart and not only was a shorted about 20 diapers but my daughter actually broke out in a terrible rash. Once I opened the box I bought it had looked like the inside packages had been tampered with which prompted me to count the diapers that were still packaged up. I tried to take the diapers back to Walmart and because the box was opened and the diapers were in the package they wouldn't take them back or exchange them. They advised me to contact you. Is there anyway this can be resolved? I don't know if it was just a bad batch or if my daughter just reacts to this type of diaper because we've had no problems with any of your other items.
A concerned mom!
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!! 
- Huggies - huggies diapers