Huggieshuggies overnight diapers

My son has a problem with his diaper leaking overnight. He is 15 months old and wears a size 4. When I read about your product I figured it was the solution to our problem after trying many different brands of diapers. So although they are more expensive I figured it was worth it because that's what these diapers are made to handle. Well after a few nights of trying I have no solution still...Huggies overnights weren't as absorbent as I thought and every morning he wakes up crying because he is soaked and uncomfortable.

Ap
Jan 11, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 11, 2017

And, where is the complaint about the other brand of diapers? Obviously, your son has excessive peeing, or you are not changing him often enough if every diaper he is wearing is leaking.

• Po
      Jan 11, 2017

This is not Huggies fault. They did not work for your child, end of story. I have had one child whom overnight diapers did not work for, and another child who simply did not need them. Every child is different and you can never guarantee a certain diaper will work for them. It does not mean there is anything wrong with the product.