HSBC Mortgage Services / fraudulent practices
I have had a mortgage with HSBC for 8 years and have had the same homeowners policy the entire time. This mortgage was a refinance and the homeowners was carried over from the previous mortgage. I have the policy with a local agency and the agent is a personal friend of mine. At least once a year HSBC sends me a notice that I do not have current coverage on my home and they tell me they are taking out coverage and charging me for it (usually about 4 xs what I pay on my own) It takes several faxes of my declaration page from both my husband, myself, and my agent to get the problem straightened out and it usually takes months, during which time my mortgage is running with a past due balance of several thousand dollars. Now my credit rating is trashed and I can't even refinance the home because of it. STAY AWAY FROM HSBC When you complain to them the answer you get is "We are the biggest bank in the world" In other words - good luck !!!
More HSBC Mortgage Services Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive