HSBC Holdings / unauthorised transaction on card no [protected]
My HSBC credit card had been aunthorised transaction on 14th Oct, I called HSBC directly to cancel the card immediately when this transaction happen and they refunded me that amount on November after I fill in the dispute form.
However on January, HSBC sent me letter said that the merchant bank said the transaction is valid and they charge me back this amount and ask me to pay for it.
I already called customer service saying that this transaction is not by me and I refuse to pay. I even cancel the replacement card issued by HSBC after this unthorised transaction incident happened.
I'm not sure how the third party theft my card information and issued this transaction. There must be some leakage of information from the HSBC side as I didn't lost the card.
How can HSBC secure a customer by refunded the amount and then charge back the amount. I was very dissatisfied with HSBC. I'll not use any HSBC product in the future.
More HSBC Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - unauthorized credit card charges
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept