HSBC / rip off

United States Review updated:

The very worst costumer service its been a year and i still cant find my title from this agency thumbs down for sure. every time i call i get someone who barely understands english and thats after the gauntlet of automated crap i have to sit through. Hsbc definately the worst company out there period. If i had the knowledge i have now i would have never ever accepted the loan these people rob you blind w/out you even knowing it. Hsbc lets u own something.. for a time. After the interest rate hits you are destroyed. The funny thing is, this company will mail u all these offers and bonuses that are VOID with the company itself, and to top that all the mail is just trash to remind you that you owe the the next coming bill. Garbage imo.
Va

Comments

Va
  30th of Aug, 2008
I received a phone call from a company representing HSBC / Orchard Bank stating I was late with payment and I had a past due balance of $736.00. I replied I had made a payment for this month and told them the amount and date I made the online payment. My Balance was $66.02 and I didn't have a payment due for 23 days.

I was immediately transferred to a manager and she said Orchard Bank is demanding full payment now. I hung up on her. I contacted HSBC / Orchard Bank via phone and email - they did not seemed concerned in the story which makes me think they were part of this scam.

NEVER give out any information on the phone.
Cl
  21st of Nov, 2008
I owed 6$ to HSBC on my credit card, made an online payment of the full balance. A month later I found out that the paid amount was 5$ and 1$ was hanging that turned into an overdue balance. Then I was charged 15$ for the late one dollar past due and my total credit amount reduced by 3200$. I am very displeased with this darn company.
An
  10th of Jul, 2009
Horrible company, keep looking cuz almost any run of the mill credit card company is better than these theives.

HSBC Holdings Logo HSBC Holdings