HSAfurnace service

Called HSA due to furnace malfunctioning on Saturday afternoon 1/28 (temps fluctuating between 59-67) with nothing constant). I checked my fuses, thermostat, and filter before I called. HSA said a vendor would contact me within 24 business hours. It's the weekend so apparently emergency service is not available for any paying customer! I live in Wisconsin. It's in the 20's here for temps! Waited until Tuesday as no one as contacted me. I contacted vendor and vendor rep stated that they called HSA to tell them that they weren't talking any clients as they were too busy. The vendor nor HSA contacted me to explain nor this nor set up another vendor. I contacted HSA and spoke with "Michelle" who stated I was put in a queue and not on the transfer list. So no one knows what they are doing! No one knows if my furnace got fixed or not! Michelle expedited a 2nd vendor. 2nd vendor contacts me with 30 minutes of obtaining my info!!! 2nd vendor is at my house to check furnace. They are unable to fix because the igniter is broken and it needs to be ordered. I contact HSA and speak with "Christine". Christine put me on hold for 25 minutes then hung up on me. I call back and get "Myosha". Myosha listens to my explanation and puts me on hold. While I'm on hold she had contacted 2nd vendor and receives same explanation that I gave her!! The igniter needs to be ordered and could take 1-2 days. I'm still without heat!!! There's nothing she can do to help me. She's very sorry but she can't do anything. I've been without heat for 4 days and I'm continuing to get the runaround by HSA. I have children and animals and we are cold! I am now waiting to speak with a supervisor. I've been waiting for 4 days for heat and another 2 hours for a supervisor! All I want is heat! Transfer me to another company so I can have heat!!!

St
Jan 31, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 31, 2017

They can not fix something if they need a part. Get alternative heat, like an electric heater. I grew up in North Carolina, and lived in Tennessee for 20 years. We had central heat, but always, always kept electric heaters in case of emergency. GET ALTERNATIVE HEAT.