HSA Security of Americaunethical behaviour

D

My contract was up at the end of Sept. 2019, but monthly payments continued to be taken out of my bank account for Oct and Nov. I call in on Nov. 4 and talked to a Rep. and advised that a payment was pending and that my contract ended. Since my husband name was on the contract she couldn't help me. So when he was availible to talk and give permission to speak to me (Nov 13th). They did cancel the contract, I advised them that our contract was not set up on auto renewal when the contract was set up and I wanted our money back that was taken for Oct and Nov. I was told that he was not in the position to do that, so I ask to talk to someone in a higher position ( such as a manager) I was informed that their was no one else I could talk to that he was it and since my contract was just cancelled no one in a higher position would call me back. I informed him that payment for service for the month of Nov. was already taken from my bank account so I should have service up to the end of Nov. than. He still said there was no one I could talk to.

Comment Guidelines