Hp Pavilion Dv2810us / poor product, customer service & tech support
I purchased a HP Pavilion Laptop in May 2008. I returned for service in June for excessive overheating. I was told it would take 7-10 business days. Around the 10th day, I received an email AND phone message that due to huge demand, the part they need to replace has been backordered and they hoped to have it returned soon. 6 weeks later, it was returned without the adapter/power cord. I contacted my case manager, Jeanine Gabriel, whose attitude was very poor and rude. She first argued that she couldn't send a replacement for the adapter/power cord that was neglected to be returned from her warranty department. When I told her that I couldn't evaluate the service repair until I received a replacement cord because my laptop battery was low, she changed her decision and sent me a new cord. I received it 3 days later. Upon evaluating the repair, I found that the excessive overheating problem seemed to be corrected, however, there were new problems with the hardware and poor performance. I called Jeanine Gabriel to let her know my displeasure. Her attitude again was very poor and she stated that she couldn’t help me that I had to contact technical support again. I told her that was unacceptable. I had sent the notebook in for service according to my warranty and HP returned it in poor condition. She then issued a new order for me to send the laptop in to be repaired again.
This time, my laptop was returned within the 7 – 10 business days. The hardware problem was corrected, but I was receiving installation errors using Windows Update and the performance was still sluggish. I was able to install the updates manually and it seemed to help the performance a little, but I still wasn’t satisfied.
Jeanine Gabriel called to follow-up on the 2nd repair. When I explained that I was still unsatisfied, she advised that there is nothing more that she or HP can do for me and that there is no one else to talk to about my complaint because she was my last line of contact at HP. When I told her that I wasn’t happy with her answer, and that I would post my horrible experience with her and HP on the Internet, she told me she didn’t care. Horrible customer relations and HP should be ashamed of their business practices. I’ll never buy another HP product again!!!
More Hp Pavilion Dv2810us Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification