HP Gas / Reluctance foe re connection

India Review updated:
Dear Sir

I have HP Gas connection with consumer no. 115752 issued by dealer 'Mahalaxmi Gas Services', Jaipur which i surrendered on 9/08/2007 due to my transfer from jaipur to udaipur.

At udaipur i approached to my nearest dealers M/s Mewar java & M/s Surya gas agency for reconnection. At first meeting both dealers refused for re connection due to non availability of cylinders and adviceed to contact other dealers.

M/s Newar java ensured that after one month new cylinders will be available and that time they will give connection. Also there was condition for purchase of gas stove. after knowing that i had already purchaed stove from my last dealer with connection they told to show receipt of gas stove.

After more than one month they are expressing non availability of cylinders and showing reluctance for reconnection. If i have to take new conncetion they are agree as there is scope of sale of gas stove & tube.

Kindly look into the matter and take necessary action.

Regards
Veerendra jain

Comments

Vi
  10th of Sep, 2012
Dear
Sir/Madam
I am vinod kumar from etah 'u.p' my HP gas consumer no. 602613 from Sardar Gas Service A-1 holi gate etah 'u.p' and agency phone no. 05742-230426 . i went to gas agency to take the DPC but they told me that my DPC has alredy passed in 2007 wich is not true becuse i have never taken my DPC and even it is not mentioned on my all gas paper so kindly please help me out my no. Is 08533812344

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas Logo Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas
Customer Care Service