HP Gas / Reluctance foe re connection
I have HP Gas connection with consumer no. 115752 issued by dealer 'Mahalaxmi Gas Services', Jaipur which i surrendered on 9/08/2007 due to my transfer from jaipur to udaipur.
At udaipur i approached to my nearest dealers M/s Mewar java & M/s Surya gas agency for reconnection. At first meeting both dealers refused for re connection due to non availability of cylinders and adviceed to contact other dealers.
M/s Newar java ensured that after one month new cylinders will be available and that time they will give connection. Also there was condition for purchase of gas stove. after knowing that i had already purchaed stove from my last dealer with connection they told to show receipt of gas stove.
After more than one month they are expressing non availability of cylinders and showing reluctance for reconnection. If i have to take new conncetion they are agree as there is scope of sale of gas stove & tube.
Kindly look into the matter and take necessary action.
More HP Gas Complaints & Reviews
- HP Gas - Non delivery of cylinders 
- Hindustan Petroleum - Shortage of gas, delay in delivery! 
- HP Gas - HP Gas booking systems and customer care is very bad! 
- HP Gas - Gas connection without stove 
- HP Gas - Gas leakage complaint 
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas - hp gas online payment issue
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited - ishaque gas agency aligarh
- HP Gas - Not given new gas connection
- HP Gas - Intra City Transfer
- HP Gas - delivery not given on time