HP Gas / mal practice in refilling of cylinder
this is to bring to everyone's notice that the said company at the 1st instance delays in taking orders. It is to say that they say that they will not take order for refilling before 21 days after delivery of gas. After that they deliver the ordered gas after 15 days of booking. That means a gap of more than a month between refilling.
With just 2 cylinders, I don't know how will I manage my kitchen without gas. Moreover, I have noted that there is a difference between the date I order the gas and the date on which the order is written as taken and the date of delivery written in the bill and the date at which the gas is delivered.
I can't make out the reason for this. It seems there is some malpractice going on in refilling of gas.
Please take notice of it
More HP Gas Complaints & Reviews
- HP Gas - Non delivery of cylinders 
- Hindustan Petroleum - Shortage of gas, delay in delivery! 
- HP Gas - HP Gas booking systems and customer care is very bad! 
- HP Gas - Gas connection without stove 
- HP Gas - Gas leakage complaint 
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] / HP Gas - hp gas online payment issue
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited - ishaque gas agency aligarh
- HP Gas - Not given new gas connection
- HP Gas - Intra City Transfer
- HP Gas - delivery not given on time