HP Gas / mal practice in refilling of cylinder

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
this is to bring to everyone's notice that the said company at the 1st instance delays in taking orders. It is to say that they say that they will not take order for refilling before 21 days after delivery of gas. After that they deliver the ordered gas after 15 days of booking. That means a gap of more than a month between refilling.
With just 2 cylinders, I don't know how will I manage my kitchen without gas. Moreover, I have noted that there is a difference between the date I order the gas and the date on which the order is written as taken and the date of delivery written in the bill and the date at which the gas is delivered.
I can't make out the reason for this. It seems there is some malpractice going on in refilling of gas.

Please take notice of it

Comments

• Di
      7th of Oct, 2009

dear sir this is to inform u that in the aiswarya gas agency of HP gas a big blunder is going on they donot deliver the cylinder even after two weeks of bokkin and also after repeated requesition we have been using Hp for almost 3 decades but never faced such a problem . HAVE NOTICED THAT THEY ARE KEEPING BILLS IN DUE AND SELLING CYLINDERS FOR BLOCK PLEASE DO SOME THING THIS IS NOT A CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AGENCY .