HP Gas / Gas connection without stove

1 India Review updated:

I am leaving in sector-8, Airoli Navimumbai. Two months before i have inquired for Gas cylinder booking in HP gas office in Airoli and i said them i have stove, please provide me only cylinder connection, they said they will come and check stove and provide connection.
In these two months nearly i went 10 times, but they have not come and checked. Its said that they have of a practice of providing gas cylinder connection only if we purchase stove from them which nearly costs minimum of Rs.1500. They are saying clearly that one should take stove from them and then only cylinder connection can be provided.

What should we do the stove which we already are having? Advise smb!

Comments

• At
      3rd of Aug, 2007

Yes I agree very Bad service of HP Gas. I have booked HP Gas and they do not deliver the gas even within a week. Also may times the tel number is temporary disconnected.

3rd of Aug, 2007

I completely agree with you dear. I stay at Badlapur and its the same story with me too. When I shown the dealer website statement from HP Gas which states that purchase of Gas Stove is not necessary, they dug out another reason saying that since I already have Bharat Gas connection working at home (which is in my fathers name), I will not get a new connection from HP.

I am determined to get this dealer to his feet, and I will make sure that he gets his share of rudeness. Keep looking for this space.

• Sh
      22nd of Aug, 2007

I agree that H.P. gas at Mira road by jayshree gas agency (MUMBAI) is the worse service center. Most of the time their all phone are busy-busy or out of order.I am waiting since two hours to remind them for my pending delivery of gas, for two week. What is the use of keeping 3-4 land line which is useless when required?

• Vi
      28th of Aug, 2007

Am a customer of Bangalore, we regularly use bharat gas , but now a days we book the cylinder 17/08/2007 in the name of VENU GOPAL, C NO 18159 but still we wont received the cylinder. Once we ask the person about the details but he is not ready 2 give the answers, his behavior is very rude against the customer. Agency name is SREERAKSHA AGENCY.
    SAP CODE 138919 , 611779.

The persons of gas agency attitude against customer is very bad. Please advice where i want 2 call or tell this. Service of that agency is despicable.

• Sr
      18th of Feb, 2008

I am leaving in KASHIMIRA -MIRA ROAD EAST MUMBA,

I have booked HP Gas TROUGH 12665 15-16 days back till date they not deliver the gas , their all phone are busy.

SRINIVAS

2nd of Apr, 2008

Bad delivery, No Service, Irrigular..

I booked gas for home delivery on 17.03.08 but till today 02.04.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. Some time we already to home, but when ask for slip and book entry he is not responding. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency "Ratna Gas", Dealer Code "515180", HMT Hills, opp JNTU, Kukatpalli.

Booked Dae: 17/3/08 Ref No: 5093... I want to know one think, Last fifteen days dealer is not deliver 5000 cylinders?...

• Ni
      6th of Apr, 2008

my seylender's regulator has been lekage. kindly send your service representative for checking.

my mobile no. 9833475330

• Ra
      1st of Mar, 2009

Dear Sir,

I am facing lot of problem due to Quick gas service.
    I have booked gas on 27.01.2009 but he has told us that he has cancelled our booking due to same day delivery. but they has not informed us. after several times discussions, they still not delivered cylinders on time.

They not taking telephones.
    They are not booking our registration on 1716 service.

Rabindra saboo
    Consumer No. 609971

• Ra
      10th of Mar, 2010

Non Delivery of Gas after Booking

I am the consumer of the HP Gas. I booked the gas on 4th March, 2010 but till there is no delivery of the gas to my house. I am facing this problem from the last 6 months onwards but there is no improvement in the performance of the service of these people. I think they are selling these gas cylinders in black for more money for those who are in urgent in need of the gas and neglecting the people who have booked a week before. So I kindly request you to solve this problem as fast as possible without any delay. My dealer is "HP Gas Agency, D.No: 36-46-69/1, kancharapelem-530008, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Please to my mail id which as mvnr03@hotmail.com

• Ro
      21st of Aug, 2010

Hello All, check attached HP notice... use this if you problem.

• As
      24th of Sep, 2010

Koche Gas Service in Bhandara is totally worst. Is there any facility of online booking?

Regards
    Ashish Gabhane

• In
      18th of Oct, 2010

jayshree gas agency (HP GAS) has a very bad service.

• In
      18th of Oct, 2010

after 25 days of booking cylinder from jayshree gas agency mira road i m still waiting for delivery till date.