HP Gas / No additional cylinders provided!

1 India Review updated:

I had got HP gas connection 2.5 years back, but still no additional cylinder provided. Whenever I ask, they will tell after 3/5 months. The same answer is given after that also. When we book a cylinder, it will be delivered after 3 or 4 days. No control over it.

Comments

• Si
      28th of May, 2007

I am sivakumar. I live in sholinghur (vellore dist). My distributers is rajam gas agency (arkkonam tamilnadu). There are not poperly distributed gas.

The following problem is there:

1. block sale.
    2. not responsible.
    3. not door delivery.
    4. every time i should go and purchasers.

• Ka
      9th of Jul, 2007

I had got HP gas connection almost years back, but still no additional cylinder provided. While booking the cylinder i asked for same at the time they assurance me that after 2 weeks you get additional cylinder but still yet to receive.

Whenever I ask, they will tell after 2-3 months. The same answer is given after that also, now the given number also not reachable... When we book a cylinder, it will be delivered after 3 or 4 days. Why it is pending... No control over it.

19th of Sep, 2007

i'm from huderabad r is heera agency malakpet i agree they supply gas within 8-12 days.secondly most imp.to complain u is our gas stove large burner is having leakage from 14 sep evening n next day was holiday due to ganesh ch. n 16 was sunday then also i called mechanic's mobile giving comp but he did not lift my phone i tried 4-5 times n monday i called again after trying many times he lift my phone n said within n hr he is coming did not turn up after reminding him many times till date ,many times my phone was not lifted not only this i have given complaint to the agency also giving my consumer no that i'm unable to manage wt one small stove that also in ramzan n same reply ek ghante me ayenga sham tak ayenga n all these exc. now its nearly 12 pm yet no body has turned off more over they do not lift phone ya one more thing he replies busy tha kaam bahut hai so do u supply cheap quality stove always busy this is not first time ,n one thing more my house from office is 5 mins. walking distance.service is not good at all.even they keep their phone busy it happen so my neighbours phone was not working so she went personally n saw both the phones recieiver was kept aside n v people sit near phone for hrs .very upset _n my question to u is do u people expect accident then will come for service? mrs hasnain

19th of Sep, 2007

regarding above complaint its hyderabad by mistake its speled wrong

22nd of Sep, 2007

in ref to the compl on thur 20/9/07 i would like to clarify :the machanic whom i was calling was sacked from company n sec i said heera agency is just 5 min walking dis . so even its change fr my place which i did not knew.,but the comp again heera agency is the same not change daily i was calling 2 heera agency n lady was lifting phone yes :-sat 22/9 i told her r u sending her or not tell me so she said mai no deti hu tum baat karo n she was going 2 give me no she said 2 wrds i said he is not lifting my phone if u r not sending it 2day i'll comp against u n yesterdayaro 4.3 - 5 mechanic came n i shouted at him he showed me the comp rec which he had few in his hand n mine was last comp dated yesterday 11.3 22/9 sat ,n that mechanic said prev mechanic is no more here n off is shifted. so the comp abt mechanic i'm taking it back but the co u read it mrs hasnain

• Ac
      28th of Sep, 2007

I am also facing the same problem here in b'lore. My family has taken this HP connection 2 yrs back from Mnajunath Enterprises and booked the 2nd cylinder 1 yr back. still i m listing the same words saying next month. Should I go for Consumer court??
    Any suggetions???

• De
      29th of Sep, 2007

I'm an customer of HP gas and the Distrubutor is SAINIK COOKING GAS . R.R MOHAN ROY ROAD. KOLKATA 700008.
    Every month i'm having a problem of getting a gas cylinder as we are having a big joint family as i have registered for 2 cylinder but i get only one cylinder even after booking for about one month and calling about everyday 2 to 3 times the response is very poor with lack of responsiblity and excuse given from the distrubutor and everyday they say that we will get today but so far nothing has come and when we call the day after, they say the same thing.
    we are really very flustrated with the system and monoply of the distrubutor.
    I hope something could be done from HP GAS AUTHORITY, so that the costomer should at least enjoy a happy meal cooked in a HP GAS.

• Sh
      30th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir,
    I am shankar kumar jha I have connection before 3yers and my connection No. 619328. I have no any problems in between 3 years but at this time facing problems. The problem is this i want change my address and i have submitted address prove (rent agreement, PAN card and application photo copy) to your hp gas dealer but he don't change my address. I am three to four times visit but no any action on my request
    thank's
    Shankar Kumar Jha.

• Mo
      7th of Dec, 2007

I am mohan, residing in tingere nagar, pune. I got transferred my HP gas connection from tamilnadu to the kekan gas agency, tingre nagar, pune. Gas connection was never a concern there at my place. I had a very good experience with my dealers customer service, but vice-versa in pune, when ever I book my cylinder my dear dealer is asking whether I want a home delivery and he informs me that, home delivery of cylinder is going to take 10 days and he delivers only after several follow up.

People at his place also, never treat customers with some basic respect. If I call up repeatedly, they hang up their phone.

I registered for a second cylinder in the month of august, when I inquired again, that registration number doesn't exist.

And the height of this is when I registered a complaint in HP customer care website regarding non-delivery of cylinder. I got must be an auto generated email saying that the dealer is informed and will act accordingly. When I checked with my dealer, they don't have an Internet connection even.

Such a big organization in India, so sad to experience such a service from them.

People please suggest and advice me, how do I go about this?

• Bh
      8th of Dec, 2007

I HAVE MADE AN BOOKING WITH HP DEALER OF OUR AREA SIDHU GAS AGENCY, DEALER FOR HP GAS JAGRAON Disst. LUDHIANA. AS PER THE RULES WE HAVE TO TO DO THE BOOKING AFTER 25 DAYS OF THE PREVIOUS BOOKING AND WE WILL RECEIVE THE CYLINDER IN 2-3 DAYS BUT EVEN AFTER 20 DAYS AFTER BOOKING WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CYLINDERS. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST INSTANCE THAT IT HAS HAPPENED WE RECEIVE PROMPT SERVICE ONCE WE MAKE A COMPLAINT. BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A COMPLAINT EVERY TIME SOON AFTER WE MAKE BOOKINGS WITH OUR DEALER EACH AND EVERY TIME. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HP IS NOT LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY AND NOT TAKING ANY STRINGENT ACTIONS AGAINST THE DEALER. EVERY TIME WE CALL OUR DEALER HE SAYS THAT HE IS OUT OF STOCK OR THE STOCK ARE NOT RECEIVED AND WE HAVE MORE DEMAND THAN SUPPLY. WHAT HP IS DOING???

15th of Dec, 2007

I had got HP gas connection in 07-01-2006, but still no additional cylinder provided. Whenever I ask, they will tell after 3/5 months. The same answer is given after that also. When we book a cylinder, it will be delivered after 12 or 13 days. No control over it.

• Rk
      18th of Dec, 2007

Yes its true that whrever customer go and ask, one reply is there please come after 2/3 weeks. so we can say that no control over it.

• Kv
      24th of Dec, 2007

My con sumer no 604901. supplyer rukmani gas agency kalveerampalayam coimbatore T.n. i booked for refill vide booking no 91617 on 30-11-07 .24 days already passed . yet no supply inspite of repeated personnel contacts .we are being tortured.will you pl. look in to this. Thanks.

• Ga
      15th of Jan, 2008

To whom so ever it may concern,

I am been transferred from Hyderabad to chennai. I have surrendered the gas conncetion in HYD and took a transfer certificate to chennai. When I appraoched Savitha Gas Agency in velechery they say the don't have stock of regulator. They are been telling this since last two weeks. they are relcutant to answer us.

Could you please help uys to sort out this issue.

• Na
      19th of Jan, 2008

not taking booking for hp gas in chauhan gas service.

• As
      24th of Jan, 2008

I am facing the same problem, they tell me they have STOP the supply of second cylinder.

• Mu
      28th of Jan, 2008

I HAD BOOKED A SYLINDER ON 08-01-08 BUT THERE IS NO DELIVERF TILL 29-01-08 & ALSO NOR PICK PHONE BY BAWANA GAS AGENCY & HP GAS HELPLINE NO.22408306 & 22408310

VERY VERY POOR SERVICE

• As
      4th of Mar, 2008

I am keepng the Follow up For Second Cylinder Last 3-4 months, After i lodged my Complaint Mr Patil Called me up on my Landline & ask to go &pick up the cylinder,By paying the required amount,then the next day i went The Person Incharge over their ,he is not ready to take my Booking Bcoz he says their shld be minm 5 People & they need The Ration Card,I fought with them ,then they ask me for the Application ,same day i Submitted My Application ,Then They Took Only My Gas Booking after 3.5 mths,& they told me to Wait For 1 year.
    When i took the New Connection they told me after 1.5 years i can apply for the second cylinder.

Is this ur People Attitude Is theirfor the People Around.
    I Request Mr Patil 2 see in the matter else now i have to take severe action.

21st of Mar, 2008

I am a customer of Priya Gas, Baragarh, Orissa and my customer no. is 600314, i bookied one gas near about 45days but still its not delivered. Again and again when i ask to their staff they directly say the company not give load so that our backlog is since 20days. What HP sales officer doing in this area i don't understand and what company take action in this type of distributor. I request to take immediate action in this regard.

• Su
      21st of Mar, 2008

I had got HP gas connection almost 8 years back, i had apply for additional cylinder, but still no additional cylinder provided.

Kindly advice.