Hp Deskjet F 4288 Aio Printer / new hp deskjet f 4288 aio printer not working & not getting replaced

39,shankar nagar,nagpur-440010nagpur, India Review updated:
Phone: 0712-2433703
i have buied a new HP DESKJET F4288 AIO PRINTER from b.algo nagpur.
it is not working.i call there engg. for the installation of printer .it was not installed by him.i asked for the replacement, but the company is not giving the replacement.

Comments

To
  25th of Feb, 2009
I too had a very bad experience buying a HP4288 Printer/Scanner/Copier.

The Scanner would never give the proper colour output in the scanned images. When this was brought to the notice of the company, they took the machine for service. Even after a month I did not get back the scanner replaced or my complaint rectified. After repeated requests they say that this is the technology they are using and there is nothing much that can be done about it. Can you ever think of your sparkling white shirt showing a pink hue or your sky blue saree being shown in an odd green colour in the scanned image?

This is HP all about. So friends when you go for an HP Product, think twice and double cross check with you vendor. I had to come to this decision after such a harrowing experience with HP.

This is a notice to all prospective HP product buyers...

Tony Jacob,
+919446278529
Sh
  6th of May, 2009
Going by the complaint, it looks like these MNCs are dumping rejected stuff in other countries like US/UK into indian market. We are the bakraas as indian consumer not backed by 'Replacement guarantee' here. Beware of such products
Ne
  11th of May, 2009
that is bad bad bad, i just talked to a few vendors, about buying this printer, but now i will have to look for other choices.
Mj
  10th of Jun, 2009
I too have a very bad experience with HP printer come scanner I was using a HP Deskjet F4185 since February 2008 and it worked well for me and the 21 & 22 cartridges was refillable and printing cost was very less. when I thought of buying another printer I did not think twice and was looking for the same model but I come to understand that the model is no longer in production and the developed model of the same available is F4288 unfortunately without studding more about this model and my trust with the company I purchased HP F4288, but the 818 cartridge are impossible to refilling and new cartridge cost Rs: 720/- and only one hundred sheets can be printed with a cartridge which cost Rs: 720/- and I can only charge Rs: 1/- per sheet from the customer. When I contacted their customer care they replied that HP do not recommend refill cartridge. Now I must say goodbye to HP and move to Cannon or some other manufacturer.
Ns
  16th of Jul, 2009
I bought a new HP4288 printer 4 days ago. The paper was getting jammed from the day I installed it - a complaint which was also there with my earlier HP printer. I called up their tech service who were supposed to send their "Technician" the next day. For the last 3 days the technicain calls up to cancel coming. I can't figure out how (1) a reputed company like HP has such sub standard products and (2) what kind of people they use or outsource for service without acertaining the damage they can do to the company.

This is the last time I'm going to use ANY HP product. This company is blacklisted as far as I'm concerned and I'd recommend that buyers beware before buying any HP product.
By
  31st of Aug, 2009
Iam also having same problems with 4288 model.poor scan quality highly expencive print cost and use and throw catridges. Yes they are dumping US/UK rejected products in INDIA.

I prefer canan printers to my costomers from today on words..bye bye HP.

NEW GENERATION COMPUTERS.
Ha
  18th of Nov, 2009
I too have problem with HP Deskjet F4288 model. If refill the cartridge once, can't work properly. I feel very bad

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Logo Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating