Houzz.com — truly one of the worst stores
This was my first experience with Houzz and everything went down the hill. I bought a couch from them and waited patiently but quite a lot of time passed and there was no sign of my order. Customer care guy said that there was nothing to worry about.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Palo Alto, CA
Another week passed and then I received a message from Houzz where they asked me to leave a feedback about how I liked the couch. I contacted them and explained that I wasn't able to rate anything because I haven't received my order. They just said ok and no action was taken.
After few more weeks of waiting I cancelled my order. I will never deal with them again, truly one of the worst stores out there.
More Houzz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers 
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!